I think I'm going crazy!

I seriously think I'm going mad. Last week I lost my nans phone, spent 2 days ringing it, ringing morrisons, looking for it.. a day later I found it in the middle of my car where I never put things.

Got up this morning, and put the xmas lights on thinking it was about 3am when In reality it was 7.

Think this weather and all this shopping is getting to me :(

I seriously think I'm going mad. Last week I lost my nans phone, spent 2 days ringing it, ringing morrisons, looking for it.. a day later I found it in the middle of my car where I never put things.

Got up this morning, and put the xmas lights on thinking it was about 3am when In reality it was 7.

Think this weather and all this shopping is getting to me :(

If this is some kinda competition with a handsome prize to be won at the end, then put my name down for it. I can beat your achievement hands down.

If this is some kinda competition with a handsome prize to be won at the end, then put my name down for it. I can beat your achievement hands down.

:huh:

Hmmm...

... a competition?... on the forum?... at Christmas?

I wonder if we'll ever find out who won? ;)

:huh:

Hmmm...

... a competition?... on the forum?... at Christmas?

I wonder if we'll ever find out who won? ;)

Must say I'm loving your new Christmas theme avatar Mr Bloke, very striking indeed.

The best one I saw of you was a few years ago when you appeared with black hair on your avatar, I can't recall what the subject was but, it cracked me up, it was so subtle.

Remind me, did you win the.................Christmas heading last year?

Must say I'm loving your new Christmas theme avatar Mr Bloke, very striking indeed.

The best one I saw of you was a few years ago when you appeared with black hair on your avatar, I can't recall what the subject was but, it cracked me up, it was so subtle.

Remind me, did you win the.................Christmas heading last year?

:wave:

Hello and thank you Mrs Duffer!

The keen-eyed amongst us will have noticed that my avatar is a snap shot taken from my brief venture into the cinematographic world a couple of years ago (and which incidentally, is still available on YouTube free of charge for anyone already under the influence of Christmas spirit to marvel at!).

I'm sorry, but having already been reprimanded by Mr Alco for even hinting at events of Christmases past, I cannot enter into any further discussion about who didn't win what and when... :(

:wave:

Hello and thank you Mrs Duffer!

The keen-eyed amongst us will have noticed that my avatar is a snap shot taken from my brief venture into the cinematographic world a couple of years ago (and which incidentally, is still available on YouTube free of charge for anyone already under the influence of Christmas spirit to marvel at!).

I'm sorry, but having already been reprimanded by Mr Alco for even hinting at events of Christmases past, I cannot enter into any further discussion about who didn't win what and when... :(

Remind me of the link Mr. Bloke, my exile into the eastern area of England a couple of years ago has completely erased all memories.

Duffems