Accountability of Sheffield MPs who voted against brexit

It's so far from pointless I don't even know where to start.

Single market access is available to the whole world without special arrangements.

Single market membership is de-facto EU membership.

Negotiations will focus on enhanced access and tariff reductions.

---------- Post added 15-02-2017 at 19:04 ----------

I would be at least as strongly against the UK bring subject to US law.

You my friend, seem to play all ends about the middle.

or is me misunderstanding again.

No. I want us to be an independent democratic nation state, not de jure or de facto subjects of any foreign power. It really is that simple.

Except we can never be unless we leave NATO, the UN and other similar bodies.

At the businessl level it would mean not signing free trade deals and leaving the wto.

No. I want us to be an independent democratic nation state, not de jure or de facto subjects of any foreign power. It really is that simple.

As I said in another thread, Brexit and spineless MPs combined with the dictatorships of May and Corbyn means that democracy has no chance.

48% of those who voted, voted to remain, and yet their MPs did not, or were not allowed to, reflect their constituents - that is not democracy!

As I said in another thread, Brexit and spineless MPs combined with the dictatorships of May and Corbyn means that democracy has no chance.

48% of those who voted, voted to remain, and yet their MPs did not, or were not allowed to, reflect their constituents - that is not democracy!

Many of those who voted remain are good losers and support parliament acting on the result. The MPs have acted properly.

Democracy, control of an organization or group by the majority of its members.

The vote was taken, Brexit won the day. What would be the point of an MP reflecting his Remain constituents and doggedly opposing Brexit. Time the Remoaners accept that we will be leaving the corrupt EU. Time to get behind Brexit and all pull in one direction.

Angel1.

Democracy, control of an organization or group by the majority of its members.

The vote was taken, Brexit won the day. What would be the point of an MP reflecting his Remain constituents and doggedly opposing Brexit. Time the Remoaners accept that we will be leaving the corrupt EU. Time to get behind Brexit and all pull in one direction.

Angel1.

So you elected your MP to be a one trick pony?

At the time of the GE brexit was not on the agenda, but you voted your MP for that reason, and that reason only?

You have a very narrow political spectrum it seems.

By the way,

There are millions of us who will not 'get behind brexit' as we consider it to be mostly the idea of racist xenophobic fools who have been tricked by liars and traitors.