Boris is right .

It is not very often that I agree on any thing that Boris Johnson spouts, but his recent outburst saying that Saudi Arabia is responsible for much of the troubles in the middle east is bang on.

These so called friends of our Country who are fawned over by our Royals and many in Government are the World's biggest gangsters who treat even there own people with disdain especially the women in their Country.

It is not very often that I agree on any thing that Boris Johnson spouts, but his recent outburst saying that Saudi Arabia is responsible for much of the troubles in the middle east is bang on.

These so called friends of our Country who are fawned over by our Royals and many in Government are the World's biggest gangsters who treat even there own people with disdain especially the women in their Country.

But you cannot say that out loud, they buy a lot of guns from us, so what ever the terrorists do, keep shtum.

Good for Boris saying as it is, not afraid even if could cost his job.

Or rather he is a clown and it brings into question whether he should be foreign secretary at all. If you want to lose allies and with it the associated jobs, then the UK will be in a fine mess with no friends.

Or rather he is a clown and it brings into question whether he should be foreign secretary at all. If you want to lose allies and with it the associated jobs, then the UK will be in a fine mess with no friends.

I think that is Mays tactic, let everyone discuss Brexit means Brexit, Boris the clown, Red, White and Blue Brexit and people wont notice the housing costs are plunging millions of British people into poverty ......

I think that is Mays tactic, let everyone discuss Brexit means Brexit, Boris the clown, Red, White and Blue Brexit and people wont notice the housing costs are plunging millions of British people into poverty ......

I dont think people on this forum give a crap or have little understanding about the real world implications of some of these events. We can ofc fall out with Saudi, then others will sell them arms and we will lose thousands of high tech jobs plus billions of £'s of revenue. That money supports other people and ultimately public services like the NHS.

Again you can say who needs them, but then you would be likely to have zero friends in the middle east as all the gulf states ditch the UK. No bases, frosty diplomatic ties, no jobs for UK people working there and no friends in the region.

They also have a significant impact on the price of petrol, but i suppose people in Sheffield dont use petrol or any related products.

---------- Post added 08-12-2016 at 20:44 ----------

The thing about gob****es is that by the law of averages they are occasionally right, of which this is an example.

Not whether he's right that bothers me, its whether it was prudent to say so. the government are frantically doing damage limitation saying its his personal view and not that of the UK, but a bit hard when he is in charge of the foreign office. He's a bumbler and gaff prone.