Boris is right .

He is a buffoon.

His job is to develop relationships with countries and to try and change them from within.

He is meant to be a 'diplomat'.

FFS, I thought May was being clever when she put him in charge of foreign policy, but now I see it is actually a plan to really isolate the UK - first Brexit, now Borixit.

He is a buffoon.

This too is true.

His job is to develop relationships with countries and to try and change them from within.

And since when did Britain ever do that except with an army

Haha

FFS, I thought May was being clever when she put him in charge of foreign policy, but now I see it is actually a plan to really isolate the UK - first Brexit, now Borixit.

You mean borax it don't you, you know the stuff that used to be used as a preservative, by killing off the microbes, then they found too much of it killed everything off and they banned it.

Maybe Borexit.

Remember you read it here first!!

Sheffield Star - you may quote me.

:)

---------- Post added 10-12-2016 at 00:04 ----------

You mean borax it don't you, you know the stuff that used to be used as a preservative, by killing off the microbes, then they found too much of it killed everything off and they banned it.

I am intrigued - your quotation of my post contains items I didn't post, and yet there are no posts in between - are the SF gremlins at it again?

Edited by Litotes

I recall Borax or Boraxo, but I don't recall it being banned. I worked for the company that made it under the brand 20 Mule Team. It was a hand cleaner and laundry product. It was very good and as far as I'm aware it still is. You probably need to search out a new insult line.

Maybe Borexit.

Remember you read it here first!!

Sheffield Star - you may quote me.

:)

---------- Post added 10-12-2016 at 00:04 ----------

I am intrigued - your quotation of my post contains items I didn't post, and yet there are no posts in between - are the SF gremlins at it again?

No its my incompetence at splitting up your quote. Any tips to improve are welcome. Your'e never too old to learn. Well not until the end

---------- Post added 10-12-2016 at 12:57 ----------

I was thinking of the way it was used in the garden as an insecticide herbicide and fungicide, So many things are banned now and I am almost certain that Borax is among them. That doesn't mean you cannot get them of course. Just that they cannot be specifically sold for the purpose they were once used for, which is a shame because they always came with instructions for dilution when to use etc. and if these were followed they were safe.

Risks Associated with Using Borax

Borax is natural, but that does not mean it is automatically safer for you or for 'the environment' than man-made chemicals. Although plants need boron, too much of it will kill them, so borax can be used as an herbicide. Borax may also be used as an insecticide to kill roaches, ants, and fleas. In fact, it is also toxic to people. Signs of chronic toxic exposure include red and peeling skin, seizures, and kidney failure. The estimated lethal dose (ingested) for adults is 15-20 grams; less than 5 grams can kill a child or pet. For this reason, borax should not be used around food. More commonly, borax is associated with skin, eye, or respiratory irritation. It is also important to point out that exposure to borax may impair fertility or cause damage to an unborn child.

Now, none of these risks mean that you shouldn't use borax. If you do a bit of research, you will find risks associated with all cleaning products, natural or man-made. However, you do need to be aware of product risks so that you can use those products properly. Don't use borax around food, keep it out of reach of children and pets, and make sure you rinse borax out of clothes and off of surfaces before use.

Edited by Margarita Ma

He is a buffoon.

Yes he is a buffoon, but he is right about Saudi Arabia. Absolutely right.