Wednesday v Barnsley Tuesday 13th

samssong

Exactly, we had luck with deflections, we scored they didn't, that's what counts, onwards and upwards

Greeny can argue the toss all he likes, the Barnsley player was sent off not hutch, again that's what counts.

I said in another thread that the Championship is rightly renowned as the most competitive league in world football, there are very fine margins between a win and a loss, we lost a potential 3 points through a deflection on Saturday and won 3 partly due a deflection last night, credit to Barnsley but we always had that bit more class but still lacked the cutting edge to carve teams up.

Based on that video? Hamill clearly stamp on him with 2 feet ?
Yes based on that video of it.

You should watch the video again the owls player was running at the Barnsley player who had just won the ball. Why did the ref show the owls player a red card .. then few moments later tell the Barnsley player to leave the pitch.

Ridiculous decision.

---------- Post added 14-12-2016 at 10:03 ----------

Again only one stat matters 2-0.

3 points, back in play offs, job done.

Good luck to them but

I doubt they'll be there in April.(a neutral)

Edited by WestTinsley

You should watch the video again the owls player was running at the Barnsley player who had just won the ball. Why did the ref show the owls player a red card .. then few moments later tell the Barnsley player to leave the pitch.

Ridiculous decision.

It's called a tackle. Tackling hasn't been banned yet .

The snapshot GM put up certainly clears things up. Watched the replays a few times and couldn't really see a problem but the stamp from hammill is clear from that snapshot, no way was it a two footed from hutch, just a robust challenge. Saying that im not sure how the ref saw it and he didn't handle it very well, certainly looked like the red was for hutch.

As for the game I cant comment as I wasn't there, had to choose between this game and rotherham at those prices but however we won I don't care and I'll take the goals however they come

Ridiculous decision.

Good luck to them but

Bizarre from the referee,initially looking at Hutchinson and brandishing the red card at him...but without question the right player was sent off....which ever way you look at it,Hammill jumped in with both feet...

Ridiculous decision.

Good luck to them but

Saw this as a possible explanation of why the decision went in Wednesday's favour...

https://www.facebook.com/mark.clark.98478/posts/1211326518948170

Ridiculous decision.

Good luck to them but

No bothered about April, its May when we need to be there and we will be.