Wednesday v Barnsley Tuesday 13th

samssong

Just seen that tackle and no one should have been sent off,refs Don't come out and tell us why they make the decisions and they should.

Thats what I thought after watching replay a few times but the picture GM put up doesn't help the barnsley players case. As for hutch if you want to see a 2 footed challenge then watch Rojas for man utd last night, that was a red card if ever I saw one

Thats what I thought after watching replay a few times but the picture GM put up doesn't help the barnsley players case. As for hutch if you want to see a 2 footed challenge then watch Rojas for man utd last night, that was a red card if ever I saw one

We are obviously going to debate Hutch's till the sun goes down so I won't comment on that but Hammill's is one of the clearest red cards that you will see all season in my opinion. He looks down at Hutchinson coming in and jumps with both feet to deliberately stamp on his opponent. It was 100% malicious and intent.

We are obviously going to debate Hutch's till the sun goes down so I won't comment on that but Hammill's is one of the clearest red cards that you will see all season in my opinion. He looks down at Hutchinson coming in and jumps with both feet to deliberately stamp on his opponent. It was 100% malicious and intent.

Now I know what im looking for the stamp is pretty clear so he cant really complain. Hutch has one of his legs bent back all the way through, it wasn't close to being a two footed challenge, only one of his feet were close to making contact with the barnsley player. Happy enough we weren't in.the wrong there, probably just frustration from the barnsley player but the ref didn't help matters. The result is all that matters iin the end anyway:)