You may know this person? Riyad Mugawer

Hi everyone,

I am currently trying to get in contact with a person by the name of Riyad Mugawer who is originally from Sheffield but moved to Morocco due to work.

I was given a number of his but it is no longer in use and I am struggling to get contact with him, it is extremely important that I speak to Mr Mugawer.

Do any of you or people that you may know, may have known or are in contact with Mr Mugawer? if so please could you let me know privately as it is really important that I get in contact, I will really appreciate it.

Thanks a bunch everyone:)

Thank you for the link Daven, much appreciated

however I too have come across this link, but found it will be better to see whether anyone knew him personally or know someone that may know him personally.

Please anyone if you may know the person in question, please message me privately that would be great.

Thank you

• 1 month later...
Guest makapaka

Far from suggesting anything is untoward, and having no idea who this person is, is it right for people to volunteer information about someone on a forum?

Far from suggesting anything is untoward, and having no idea who this person is, is it right for people to volunteer information about someone on a forum?

Indeed.

If anyone knows the person in question, please inform them of this thread rather than giving out any personal information about them.

Thank you.

Sorry for the confusion as I said before message me privately as I said in my first post. And the only reason I am posting this is due to this being my last and only option.

Thank you

---------- Post added 25-01-2017 at 23:30 ----------

But yes that would be great please do inform the person in question about this thread is possible/ still in contact