Sheffield Wednesday v Rotherham 17/12/16

top4718

just watched the highlights, we were lucky, seems Joao went down like a bag of <removed> and we got a penalty?

Joao was a disappointment, missed the few chances we did create, the pen was 50/50 I thought some refs give em some don't. It was a frustrating 90mins cos we know we are better than that but when a team comes into the game to hardly try to win it they got what they deserved, don't forget we has what looked a perfectly good goal chalked off in this fixture last season.

Joao was a disappointment, missed the few chances we did create, the pen was 50/50 I thought some refs give em some don't. It was a frustrating 90mins cos we know we are better than that but when a team comes into the game to hardly try to win it they got what they deserved, don't forget we has what looked a perfectly good goal chalked off in this fixture last season.

On the whole, I though Lucas had a good game, he caused problems all afternoon. If you slow things down, you can clearly see Wood taking Joao's legs. I think it is a penalty, without a doubt.

Not a sending off though. Yet another odd decision in a day of odd reffing. Not biased, by the way, just downright weird and attention seeking.