Fitzalan Square

That last paragraph sums it up perfectly, the buildings themselves are fine, but they seem to get left to gather dirt and grime over the years and nobody seems to care about cleaning them up, I suppose it wouldn't generate anymore money so why should the council care

My friend used to live in the flats above Subway here, even back then the building was past needing a lick of paint.

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@53.383505,-1.465051,3a,75y,17.26h,93.12t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sxkPk_ZQ2t67-7sNi6ePerg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1?hl=en

I'd be more likely to visit Debenham's on the Moor if it was cleaned up outside :confused:

Where did Debenham's come from? I never made any mention of any businesses, we're talking about the buildings themselves regardless of what's put in them, if they're clean on the outside and not full of grime and dirt they'd at least be appealing to look at