Ex-Britain First leader jailed for Xmas

I cant help but think to myself that if this thread was the polar opposite of what it actually is and about a militant muslim banned from entering a church.

And if all the comments were opposite too, suggesting we should club together and make sure he got a non-halal chrismas meal or force some pork scratchings down his neck, then the lot would have been removed by now!!

Isnt equality grand.

---------- Post added 16-12-2016 at 21:11 ----------

Or is that just my white english privilege talking!

Isn't that what they serve anyway?

A halal option is provided as well as the traditional non halal menu...

---------- Post added 16-12-2016 at 23:02 ----------

I cant help but think to myself that if this thread was the polar opposite of what it actually is and about a militant muslim banned from entering a church.

And if all the comments were opposite too, suggesting we should club together and make sure he got a non-halal chrismas meal or force some pork scratchings down his neck, then the lot would have been removed by now!!

Isnt equality grand.

---------- Post added 16-12-2016 at 21:11 ----------

Or is that just my white english privilege talking!

Why shouldn't it be posted that this guy should get served a halal Christmas dinner?

I personally hope he gets his head kicked in by a Muslim prisoner.....

A halal option is provided as well as the traditional non halal menu...

---------- Post added 16-12-2016 at 23:02 ----------

Why shouldn't it be posted that this guy should get served a halal Christmas dinner?

I personally hope he gets his head kicked in by a Muslim prisoner.....

I honestly thought all prisoners were served halal meat regardless of their beliefs

I honestly thought all prisoners were served halal meat regardless of their beliefs

Prisoners get a menu to pick their choice of meal for the week ahead and their is a halal option and a vegetarian option also available.

Halal meat costs more than non halal so it wouldn't be cost effective to serve halal meat to everyone.

---------- Post added 16-12-2016 at 23:19 ----------

i think thats just schoolchildren who have no choice in the matter :suspect:

My children's schools don't serve any halal meals even though I have told them that a halal option should be available..