Ex-Britain First leader jailed for Xmas

A halal option is provided as well as the traditional non halal menu...

---------- Post added 16-12-2016 at 23:02 ----------

Why shouldn't it be posted that this guy should get served a halal Christmas dinner?

I personally hope he gets his head kicked in by a Muslim prisoner.....

Because perhaps he takes issue with halal slaughter maybe or halal is not inline with his belief system?!

You hope he gets his head kicked in by a muslim prisoner! There speaks the religion of peace.

You hope he gets his head kicked in by a muslim prisoner! There speaks the religion of peace.

It would be funny if he got his head kicked in by a non-Muslim prisoner, so you couldn't claim it's a religiously motivated hate crime :hihi:

Edited by The Joker

I cant help but think to myself that if this thread was the polar opposite of what it actually is and about a militant muslim banned from entering a church.

And if all the comments were opposite too, suggesting we should club together and make sure he got a non-halal chrismas meal or force some pork scratchings down his neck, then the lot would have been removed by now!!

Isnt equality grand.

---------- Post added 16-12-2016 at 21:11 ----------

Or is that just my white english privilege talking!

No, it's just a fantasy of yours. Lots of people who hate fascists hate Islamo-fascists too.

Because perhaps he takes issue with halal slaughter maybe or halal is not inline with his belief system?!

It's not the religion speaking it's my own personal opinion.......

It's not the religion speaking it's my own personal opinion.......

Didn't you know that Muslims aren't allowed a personal opinion and if one Muslim says something, then it is an official tafsir adopted by all who share the faith; just like if one supposed Muslim blows something up it is the responsibility of all Muslims

Unlike when a supposed Christian does it who automatically becomes a lone nutter and thus distanced from the religion

Didn't you know that Muslims aren't allowed a personal opinion and if one Muslim says something, then it is an official tafsir adopted by all who share the faith; just like if one supposed Muslim blows something up it is the responsibility of all Muslims

Unlike when a supposed Christian does it who automatically becomes a lone nutter and thus distanced from the religion

Very well put Squiggs. I noticed that when Thomas Mair was convicted of killing Jo Cox there was no hand wringing over what the "white community" should have done to prevent it, unlike the collective culpability aimed at the "Muslim community" after every Islamist incident.

No, it's just a fantasy of yours. Lots of people who hate fascists hate Islamo-fascists too.

Youve not seen threads like that removed then?

I know i have on numerous occasions!

Youre maybe only seeing what you want to see, a bit like those ultra fascists who parade around as UAF.

The UAF mantra is "believe what we believe and do what we do or you are fair game to be attacked either verbally of physically"

If thats not fascism then i dont know what is.

If thats not fascism then i dont know what is.

errrrm fascism?

:huh::suspect::help:

:thumbsup:

its weird, and a lil bit scary when these types of theads come up, because theres certain people who not only dont seem to support the content in the thread, they consistantly try and turn things around.

first up extremist muslims, now the UAF.

its almost like the jailing of an extremist right winger is not wanting to be talked about Oo

Edited by melthebell