Ex-Britain First leader jailed for Xmas

I think you are totally wrong there.

Im a non muslim and i think halal slaughter practices are barbaric and dont want anything to do with it.

I think youll find that quite a few non-muslims feel the same too.

---------- Post added 17-12-2016 at 18:54 ----------

You think it's acceptable for this person to wish harm against the entire Muslim community, but somehow it's not acceptable for some Muslims to wish harm against him.

Yet you're the one complaining about double standards and a lack of equality.

Have you got any instances where he wished harm on the entire muslim community.

And my issue is with the forums double standards, youre a regular here,you know this would have gone by now if it was the other way round as im sure most members can recognise.

Im a non muslim and i think halal slaughter practices are barbaric and dont want anything to do with it.

killing animals is killing animals, its barbaric

ooh err . . . lemme think. . . ooh you got me there. . . dear me this is embarrassing . . .

Let me remind you HE WAS THE LEADER OF BRITAIN FIRST AND WAS JAILED FOR BREAKING AN INJUNCTION THAT FORBADE HIM FROM ENTERING A MOSQUE WITHOUT PERMISSION.

Do you think this punishment is all an unfortunate mistake, and he thought he was entering an Indian takeaway every time he entered a Mosque ?

Yes, yes I think you do. In which case he's probably looking forward to that Halal meal very much :)

Edited by The Joker

---------- Post added 17-12-2016 at 18:54 ----------

And my issue is with the forums double standards, youre a regular here,you know this would have gone by now if it was the other way round as im sure most members can recognise.

Islamic halal practise in this day and age is outdated so too kosher practises..

As for the BF Leader he is a bonafide Fascist. Like most with questionable politics, fascists and Islamists and zionists, part of their m.o. is to hoodwink people.

Islamic halal practise in this day and age is outdated so too kosher practises..

So too are all methods of killing animals for food. There isn't a single method that is 100% guaranteed not to be cruel or inhumane. Given the number of animals slaughtered by 'normal' methods compared with halal and kosher methods then the number of animals suffering with the former far exceeds the number suffering by the latter two.

If you really care about animals and their suffering, which by your objection to halal and kosher we have to assume you do, then stop eating meat.

If you really care about animals and their suffering, which by your objection to halal and kosher we have to assume you do, then stop eating meat.

EXACTLY, on, nail, head, hit, the spring to mind

its like arguing over semantics, if you really care dont eat meat full stop, stop using the slightest differences in methods of animal killing to try and push your favourite baddies into the limelight. its cruel and barbaric whichever way its done.

Just like the rotherham scandal, i dont see the same vitriol against the BBC or even the FA with the current outings in football that we saw against asians in rotherham. if you really cared for rape victims you would, surely?

EXACTLY, on, nail, head, hit, the spring to mind

its like arguing over semantics, if you really care dont eat meat full stop, stop using the slightest differences in methods of animal killing to try and push your favourite baddies into the limelight. its cruel and barbaric whichever way its done.

Just like the rotherham scandal, i dont see the same vitriol against the BBC or even the FA with the current outings in football that we saw against asians in rotherham. if you really cared for rape victims you would, surely?

The fascist right has long used ritual slaughter of animals as a recruiting tool. Those of us old enough remember when it was kosher slaughter that they used to focus on until they shifted their attention to halal (not that they hate Jews any less these days). I believe there was even a nazi infiltration of the Vegetarian Society many years ago.

So too are all methods of killing animals for food. There isn't a single method that is 100% guaranteed not to be cruel or inhumane. Given the number of animals slaughtered by 'normal' methods compared with halal and kosher methods then the number of animals suffering with the former far exceeds the number suffering by the latter two.

I find your arguments wrong on so many levels.

Human beings aren't conditioned to be veggies or vegans. I'm sure if there was no livestock management by farmers we would see a vast reduction in the livestock population , also in the wild game populace too

Although this has gone off topic, I do prefer a more ethical way of treating livestock than the current mass consumerist methods.

Edited by WestTinsley

Pre stunned halal meat is considered humane but it still doesn't stop the Muslim haters from using the halal is cruel line.

Foie Gras is also considered to be produced via cruelty to animals but you don't get many halal hating hypocrites complaining about that= http://www.peta.org/issues/animals-used-for-food/factory-farming/ducks-geese/foie-gras/

I find your arguments wrong on so many levels.

Human beings aren't conditioned to be veggies or vegans. I'm sure if there was no livestock management by farmers we would see a vast reduction in the livestock population , also in the wild game populace too

Although this has gone off topic, I do prefer a more ethical way of treating livestock than the current mass consumerist methods.

You haven't pointed out a single level in which my argument is wrong let alone many. This thread is about cruelty to animals during their slaughter and my single argument was that if anyone is so concerned about cruelty then they should stop eating meat.

Nowhere have I said that everyone should stop eating meat just those who profess to care about their welfare.