Ex-Britain First leader jailed for Xmas

What sort of morally sick freak would want to force feed Muslims pork? Not you surely?

Try reading the whole thread and it will make more sense.

---------- Post added 21-12-2016 at 00:04 ----------

That took you a while.

Except that post is aimed at terrorists who have murdered someone and the one we were referring to was a guy who breached a court order.

Theres a little difference.

That took you a while.

Except that post is aimed at terrorists who have murdered someone and the one we were referring to was a guy who breached a court order.

I only started looking for it a bit ago and it only took me 10 minutes to find, I just entered pig skin in the forum search box and it came up in seconds.

I have been busy working that's why I couldn't reply quicker.

That took you a while.

There's a big difference between forcing a Muslim to eat pork and forcing a non Muslim to eat Halal meat. The fact you compare the two is staggering in its stupidity. Sorry to be insulting as I am the new guy, but is this really the level of intelligence if the people on this forum?

As a non Muslim, I couldn't care less if my meat is Halal or not. I don't care if the people slaughtering my meat are talking about football, coronation street or Allah Akhbar when they kill my meat. Makes absolutely no difference to me. Most UK halal meat is pre stunned too.

It is against their self imposed rules for Muslims to knowingly eat non halal meat (an exception is made for meat served by people of the book). Yes the rules may be silly, but they don't hurt anyone.

I think youll find exactly the same "hurt" either way.

Namely none.

If its about belief then my belief is that halal slaughter is barbaric and even the stunned halal sometimes isnt stunned sufficiently.

My beliefs would be being ignored if i was made to eat halal and their belief would be ignored if they were made to eat none halal.

The same thing.

If you class that as staggeringly stupid you must think that one persons beliefs are more important than the others.

Personally i think they both should have equal status.

Like you said, youre new, i think if you read the whole thread it might have made more sense in its true context.