Macmillan Golf day

I am organising a golf day at Bondhay Golf course Worksop on the 17th May teeing off at 9am.The start will be shot gun and the format is Texas scramble.The cost is £120 for a team of 4 or £30 per person.

There will be drinks before the start and a meal afterwards plus a good prize table as well as a number of spot prizes.

You will be made most welcome as well as helping a wonderful charity.If you would like to play or would like more information please feel free to ask.

If you can't make a team up but would still be interested i will fit you into a team that will be good company.I've been promised sunshine and it's got to be better than working.

Don't forget to take your beach gear either, you'll spend most of your time playing in the sand at Bondhay :cool: :cool: :cool:

Great cause, great course and well worth the day out. I'd love to take part but my back tells me that I'm still a few weeks away from swinging a club in anger :(

Don't forget to take your beach gear either, you'll spend most of your time playing in the sand at Bondhay :cool: :cool: :cool:

Great cause, great course and well worth the day out. I'd love to take part but my back tells me that I'm still a few weeks away from swinging a club in anger :(

Tell be about it.The first time i played there i never landed in one.However the times after that i've visited them all.

Archived