Drug companies are deciding who shall live and who shall die.

Are you going to address the point he originally made now you've been debunked?

Debunked?

If you really think there's no case to answer then you really need to read Ben Hardacher's book 'Big Pharma,' and get your head out of the sand.

Certainly drug companies are businesses designed to make profits, but then there are ethical profits and unethical profits.

IMO that line has been crossed.

Debunked?

If you really think there's no case to answer then you really need to read Ben Hardacher's book 'Big Pharma,' and get your head out of the sand.

Certainly drug companies are businesses designed to make profits, but then there are ethical profits and unethical profits.

IMO that line has been crossed.

Have you actually read the post thread Anna? Do you understand the point he made and why it is totally utterly wrong.

Or is this yet more of your jumping on the bandwangon and wringing of hands about how things are soo terrible and soo wrong without even actually understanding the point being made...

Have you actually read the post thread Anna? Do you understand the point he made and why it is totally utterly wrong.

Or is this yet more of your jumping on the bandwangon and wringing of hands about how things are soo terrible and soo wrong without even actually understanding the point being made...

Yes I've read the thread.

Yes I understand the point he's making.

No I don't think it's totally wrong.

And nothing you or anyone else has said has convinced me otherwise.

Have you read the book? Until you have, and/or done a little more research I don't think you're in a position to criticise.

Far from jumping on the bandwagon, I think most people would agree that as far as the NHS is concerned, it's currently in crisis.For lots of reasons. Part of it is to do with being ripped off by the big pharma companies

Yes I've read the thread.

Yes I understand the point he's making.

No I don't think it's totally wrong.

And nothing you or anyone else has said has convinced me otherwise.

Have you read the book? Until you have, and/or done a little more research I don't think you're in a position to criticise.

Far from jumping on the bandwagon, I think most people would agree that as far as the NHS is concerned, it's currently in crisis.For lots of reasons. Part of it is to do with being ripped off by the big pharma companies

Big Pharma is irrelevant as this problem is nothing to do with it. At all.

This problemis management ineptitude in the NHS. That's nothing to do with the drugs companies. So please stop with the how awful big pharma is because it's nothing to do with this at all.

You've heard of fake news I'm sure. You are doing it. So please stop.

Big Pharma is irrelevant as this problem is nothing to do with it. At all.

This problem is management ineptitude in the NHS. That's nothing to do with the drugs companies. So please stop with the how awful big pharma is because it's nothing to do with this at all.

You've heard of fake news I'm sure. You are doing it. So please stop.

Fake news? Oh please.. Now who's jumping on bandwagons?

Meanwhile. The clue is in the thread title, 'Drug Companies...' is what we're talking about.

I'm not saying there isn't ineptitude in the NHS, of course there is, but one of the problems is drug companies draining it of resources.

I belive you can buy a lot of drugs online much cheaper than boots

I am sure you can: can you guarantee that they are genuinely what they purport to be.

Could they give side effects, interact with other drugs that you need to take or herbal drugs that you might use to self medicate when you don't want to bother the doc.

The local Pharmacist will give advice for over the counter medicines and common Ailments. They will also guide you toward you GP when they think it is advisable. The internet may be great for some things but I would not risk buying medicines on the net.