Newcastle v Sheffield Wednesday 26/12/16

top4718

Is that Hutch,,from you?wonders never cease.lol

tbf he has cut out most of his silly moments and so has been getting far less cards.

---------- Post added 27-12-2016 at 10:58 ----------

Carlos the clown doing some juggling

Carlos post match

Glenn Loovens post match

Short highlights

Extended highlights

---------- Post added 27-12-2016 at 11:10 ----------

Stats

Possession

Home 64% Away 36%

Shots

Home 9 Away 13

Shots on Target

Home 4 Away 5

Corners

Home 11 Away 5

Fouls

Home 11 Away 23

Edited by melthebell

After travelling back from Newcastle I think the owls and supporters did a professional job on the Geordies! Excellent . Very good day for both Sheffield teams yesterday. Blades did a great job beating the bottom side to move near top of league 1. . . The Owls followed suit and completed a good overall day. Well done to both sides

This game reminded me so much of the play-off final apart from this time had a much better result so perhaps Carlos is changing tactics. Newcastle had control of the game for large chunks but didn't look like creating anything (much like us at Wembley) whereas we looked like scoring every time we went forward only for their keeper to have a great game (much like Hull and Westwood at wembley).

Anyway great Xmas present from the missus to the lad and myself, cracking trip up and good game of football with the right result.