Lorry crashes into Berlin Christmas market

I wouldn't say ken clarke was a failure or nick clegg either really.

this is probably the wrong thread to discuss this, but many of the people who are unacceptably violent now were not violent before they were locked up and, to purloin the terminology of the ex-prison governor interviewed on radio 4 this morning, not locking up some of the people we are mad at might actually help them to stop making us mad at them in the future.

we do, of course, keep locking up the people we are scared of.

So Clegg's not a failure. The blokes just a cynical opportunist. First chance of a bit of personal glory and forget your principles. The other two proved what halfheads they are with that opinion on prisons.

You're right, keep locking up the people we're scared of, because we're scared of what they are. Scum. But then again I don't suppose you've ever been a victim of violent crime.

Prisoners are in prison because they're criminals, so don't waste your sympathy.

So Clegg's not a failure. The blokes just a cynical opportunist. First chance of a bit of personal glory and forget your principles.

2010-15 was a difficult period in time, at least that is what we were all led to believe, they didnt handle it too badly. Things certainly did not change for the better when he left Downing Street.

2010-15 was a difficult period in time, at least that is what we were all led to believe, they didnt handle it too badly. Things certainly did not change for the better when he left Downing Street.

Certainly a difficult time for all the students he lied to. Like I said, a cynical opportunist who saw the chance of a bit of personal glory.