Lorry crashes into Berlin Christmas market

I tried to find any posts on Farage`s latest outburst, this time on the Berlin attacks, but haven`t been able to. Apparently he blamed the attackes on Merkel, then, when Jo Cox`s husband really quite gently rebuked him :

"Blaming politicians for the actions of extremists? That's a slippery slope Nigel.”

To which Farage replied :

“He backs organisations like Hope Not Hate who masquerade as being lovely and peaceful but actually pursue violent and very undemocratic means.

As far as I`m aware there is not shred of evidence to back up Farage`s comments, which are, in any case, under the circumstances, rather insensitive at best. Not that our Nige is any great shakes when it comes to diplomacy or tact, or indeed magnanimity or manners (remember his speech to the EU parliament). Perfect for an ambassador ! Sadly, as an ambassador to Trump that may actually be true.......

Yet another Islamic Terrorist attack apparently .

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2437904/lorry-crashes-christmas-market-berlin/

Why do you quote The Sun Penny (or the Express or Mail) ? Do you read it ? Ahh, that would explain your views ! You know you`d be better informed about the world if you read a news paper, like the Times, or even the Telegraph, not an opinion paper.

Edited by Justin Smith

Why do you quote The Sun Penny (or the Express or Mail) ? Do you read it ? Ahh, that would explain your views ! You know you`d be better informed about the world if you read a news paper, like the Times, or even the Telegraph, not an opinion paper.

Don't shoot the messenger! What bits of the article do you have a problem with ?

Don't shoot the messenger! What bits of the article do you have a problem with ?

Tell me Gamston, what paper do you read, honest answer now.

I have never had much time for the Express / Mail / Sun, but after this Brexit thing, particularly their responses to the High Court Judgment, I`m getting to the stage I haven't even got much time for those who read those papers. Apart from anything, their views on the world must be grossly biased by the grossly biased news they`re reading, so why even listen to them.....

Tell me Gamston, what paper do you read, honest answer now.

I have never had much time for the Express / Mail / Sun, but after this Brexit thing, particularly their responses to the High Court Judgment, I`m getting to the stage I haven't even got much time for those who read those papers. Apart from anything, their views on the world must be grossly biased by the grossly biased news they`re reading, so why even listen to them.....

Only paper we take is the Saturday Daily Telegraph and a local paper.

You never said, which parts of the article you had a problem with. The Sun seems to be saying the same as the television News reports.

And that doesn't sound suspicious at all. Did it have a detailed itinerary of destruction paper clipped to it?

Well,like normal people go through their door and pat their pockets saying,keys,wallet,mobile,the radical jihaddist must say,bombs,guns,identification card.

---------- Post added 21-12-2016 at 11:49 ----------

Surprisingly this happened the same time a suspected proGulenist Turkish cop Assassinated the Russian ambassador in Ankara.

Erdogan has created his bogeyman,the Gulenists are responsible for anything bad that happens,apparently,the PKK are not enough to justify his crackdowns on Turkish society.

Well,like normal people go through their door and pat their pockets saying,keys,wallet,mobile,the radical jihaddist must say,bombs,guns,identification card.

---------- Post added 21-12-2016 at 11:49 ----------

Erdogan has created his bogeyman,the Gulenists are responsible for anything bad that happens,apparently,the PKK are not enough to justify his crackdowns on Turkish society.

It's Germany. You would carry an ID card in case the police request it - no ID - off to the station. Regardless of if you have done anything wrong.

So yes he would have it, lest he got stopped before completing his little mission. Afterwards - well in the accident or struggle to get out it could easily have been lost.