Lorry crashes into Berlin Christmas market

I tried to find any posts on Farage`s latest outburst, this time on the Berlin attacks, but haven`t been able to. Apparently he blamed the attackes on Merkel, then, when Jo Cox`s husband really quite gently rebuked him :

"Blaming politicians for the actions of extremists? That's a slippery slope Nigel.”

To which Farage replied :

“He backs organisations like Hope Not Hate who masquerade as being lovely and peaceful but actually pursue violent and very undemocratic means.

As far as I`m aware there is not shred of evidence to back up Farage`s comments, which are, in any case, under the circumstances, rather insensitive at best. Not that our Nige is any great shakes when it comes to diplomacy or tact, or indeed magnanimity or manners (remember his speech to the EU parliament). Perfect for an ambassador ! Sadly, as an ambassador to Trump that may actually be true.......

Why do you quote The Sun Penny (or the Express or Mail) ? Do you read it ? Ahh, that would explain your views ! You know you`d be better informed about the world if you read a news paper, like the Times, or even the Telegraph, not an opinion paper.

I posted it in the trump, farage thread

---------- Post added 21-12-2016 at 12:07 ----------

It's Germany. You would carry an ID card in case the police request it - no ID - off to the station. Regardless of if you have done anything wrong.

So yes he would have it, lest he got stopped before completing his little mission. Afterwards - well in the accident or struggle to get out it could easily have been lost.

And I doubt it's his real I'd card

It's Germany. You would carry an ID card in case the police request it - no ID - off to the station. Regardless of if you have done anything wrong.

So yes he would have it, lest he got stopped before completing his little mission. Afterwards - well in the accident or struggle to get out it could easily have been lost.

Unless they've got something else to go with it (intelligence, cctv etc) it's a lost ID card. I lost by bank card earlier in the month. If something nasty had happened at Morrisons at halfway (I think anyway;)) am I automatically on the cops radar?

Well we might soon find out.apparently there's a police operation in progress in a small town somewhere near the Dutch border.

Just read the story, it's not actually an Id card, it's a a parking permit. he's also know. to use aliases

no....this page says

http://www.independent.co.uk/topic/germany

Police are reportedly hunting a Tunisian man over an attack in Berlin where a lorry ploughed into a German Christmas market after his asylum documents in the vehicle’s cab.

Der Spiegel reported that a “notice of temporary stay” document was found under the driver’s seat following the attack that killed 12 people and injured dozens more.

something doesnt add up here :mad:

no....this page says

http://www.independent.co.uk/topic/germany

Police are reportedly hunting a Tunisian man over an attack in Berlin where a lorry ploughed into a German Christmas market after his asylum documents in the vehicle’s cab.

Der Spiegel reported that a “notice of temporary stay” document was found under the driver’s seat following the attack that killed 12 people and injured dozens more.

something doesnt add up here :mad:

As if you would hide your own documents in the drivers cab :loopy:

As if you would hide your own documents in the drivers cab :loopy:

Maybe that's down to the low calibre of terrorists that they have these days?

75 per cent of ISIS fighters killed in coalition air strikes, sending numbers falling from 60,000 to ‘between 12,000 and 15,000’

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2412543/75-per-cent-of-isis-fighters-killed-in-coalition-air-strikes-sending-numbers-falling-from-60000-to-between-12000-and-15000/

---------- Post added 21-12-2016 at 11:49 ----------

[/color]

Erdogan has created his bogeyman,the Gulenists are responsible for anything bad that happens,apparently,the PKK are not enough to justify his crackdowns on Turkish society.

Yes it goes back way before akp entered govt.

Gulen is holed in USA. A coup, now the Russian ambassador is murdered. The deep state obviously had no problem with the Ambassador being killed..