Can I charge people to park bits of paper on my car?

I thought it was illegal to clamp cars now.

It is, but some dodgy parking 'companies' will still do it.

In answer to the original question. What does it matter? In my 7 years of driving now, I have never ever had a leaflet placed on my window, but I tell you what, it might have happened and I've forgotten about it.

It's such a none issue, and the effort in charging someone the however much you think is acceptable wouldn't even be worth the hassle.

Unsolicited material. Should there happen to be an address on the offending paper advertisement you could return it, though you are under no obligation to do so. Personally I would send it in a plain un-stamped envelope with no return address, but a note explaining it was found on my car. If they are daft enough to accept it from the post man that is at their cost.

It is, but some dodgy parking 'companies' will still do it.

In answer to the original question. What does it matter? In my 7 years of driving now, I have never ever had a leaflet placed on my window, but I tell you what, it might have happened and I've forgotten about it.

It's such a none issue, and the effort in charging someone the however much you think is acceptable wouldn't even be worth the hassle.

I think the OP wants to charge whoever issued a parking charge, the same amount for placing the information on their car window.

I think the OP wants to charge whoever issued a parking charge, the same amount for placing the information on their car window.

Yep, that's the general idea....

Is there anything legally special about land, vs, property in general, that allows you to charge for its use (or breaching T&C's)?

If you can charge for people using your land, why can't you charge for people using your property? Or can you?

Land is a form of property, so is my car, it seems like the same principle...

Also, re: not having to identify the driver, can parking companies fine (or invoice) the registered keeper?

You know like companies charge you to park your car on their land. Well, using exactly the same principles, can you change people to park bits of paper (for example, parking charges) on your car?

Maybe you could charge a pigeon for pooping on it too!:hihi:

Yep, that's the general idea....

Is there anything legally special about land, vs, property in general, that allows you to charge for its use (or breaching T&C's)?

If you can charge for people using your land, why can't you charge for people using your property? Or can you?

Land is a form of property, so is my car, it seems like the same principle...

Also, re: not having to identify the driver, can parking companies fine (or invoice) the registered keeper?

You are wasting time even thinking about charging for people putting items on your car.

This link may help you and others with parking issues ....

https://www.saga.co.uk/magazine/motoring/cars/using/2016/parking-fines-on-private-land#

You are wasting time even thinking about charging for people putting items on your car.

This link may help you and others with parking issues ....

https://www.saga.co.uk/magazine/motoring/cars/using/2016/parking-fines-on-private-land#

Woohoo! Someone else quoted me, that's another £100! Gonna be rolling in at this rate! ;)

Only jokin, will let you both of with a warning this time! (consider it an early Christmas present)

Thanks for link by the way Gamston. :)