Dental infection: antibiotics not working

I have a infected molar tooth/gums, etc it needs to come out and is after xmas,, but i was dithering about sedation, etc, i was given amoxycillin and it cleared up for months, last week it seemed to go bad again, my jaw is very very sore, i feel weak, chills , etc, i was given another course but the pain, soreness, especially in my jaw is pretty bad. The AB's don't seem to have worked this time, any ideas?

Er, which are they?

the Amox did work the first time.

going to do a salt mouthwash, see if that helps

Go to doctors. Tell doctor that you think your mouth is still infected, he'll either offer more of the same and something with more punch. Go ASAP before it turns really nasty.

Go to doctors. Tell doctor that you think your mouth is still infected, he'll either offer more of the same and something with more punch. Go ASAP before it turns really nasty.

I agree, it sounds like you need much stronger medicine. If you are shivering you have sweating /chillls etc you need medical attention