Labour MP Jamie Reed quitting Parliament

I've just spotted that Jamie Reed is quitting Parliament, truggering a bi-election. That should be interesting.

A quick Google search of him brought up some images of a fit sporty woman. Wonder what that's about.

A quick Google search of him brought up some images of a fit sporty woman. Wonder what that's about.

Under normal circumstances that would probably be more interesing, but Jamie Reed is MP for Copeland. (Barrow in Furness). It is a Labour seat where the electorate voted rather heavily to leave the EU.

I just wonder what policies the candidates will come up with?

I've just spotted that Jamie Reed is quitting Parliament, truggering a bi-election. That should be interesting.

:huh:

Hmmm...

... I suppose that's why there's going to be a bi-election then? :confused:

:huh:

Hmmm...

... I suppose that's why there's going to be a bi-election then? :confused:

Well it will be very interesting to see what the candidates adopt as their stance on Brexit, particularly if Labour are hoping to hang on to the seat.

Not sure why it would be interesting? Most of his reason for resigning will have been the unelectabiity of labour under the current leadership. Much better to go and do something else.

It's going to be interesting because it's a marginal seat of exactly the sort Labour needs to win