Men removed from flight for speaking in Arabic

There was live footage .. recorded and running constantly at the time, it was on twitter..

One note.. the fat americans who got him thrown off seemed to gloat at the fact.

The fellow is not muslim.

And he's gay.

How many al qaida bombers are in that category.

Delta airways have a track record on this sort of racism.

Is the fact that he is not Muslim and gay something that the airline staff would know? Should they have said to the person worried that he was a terrorist 'he can't possibly be a terrorist ma'am, he's not Muslim, and he's gay'?

Simple case of the Boy who cried wolf just got eaten.

So he had to take a different flight? Big deal. Might teach him a lesson and he will grow up.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/dec/21/adam-saleh-delta-flight-arabic

The guy has got form and deserved a kicking off the flight IMO.

Smuggled myself on a plane prank....

Arabs on a plane prank....

Counting down in arabic on a plane "experiment"...

Airport Secuirty prank

Argument in Morocco prank

Fake gunshooting prank

Arab / Desi drive through prank...

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=adam+saleh+

Exposed numerous times for faked pranks, faked experiments and haux footage.

All there at the click of a mouse.

Serial liar caught out time and time again. About time he received some well deserved inconvenience.

---------- Post added 22-12-2016 at 11:28 ----------

There was live footage .. recorded and running constantly at the time, it was on twitter...

Even more proof that Adam Saleh and his ilk are talking horse crap.

Live footage of the entire event posted on twitter- yeah, that's normal behaviour on a plane. I mean we all do that right.

Nothing more than deliberate behaviour to provoke a reaction and boost his own ego and online profile.

I dont blame the american complainants for gloating about getting him kicked off. I would be running down the aisle collecting high fives.

The worst thing about this whole incident which angers me the most is the fact that becuase of morons like Saleh, those rare genuine racist actions against muslims are given less credibility and attention. Whatever this chump's cause is trying to be, he is too thick to realise that his attention seeking and fakery is having the absolute opposite effect.

Edited by ECCOnoob

Is the fact that he is not Muslim and gay something that the airline staff would know? Should they have said to the person worried that he was a terrorist 'he can't possibly be a terrorist ma'am, he's not Muslim, and he's gay'?

How is whether he is Muslim or not, or gay or not of any relevance to the airline staff?

How would either bit of information be used to prove or disprove he was a terrorist?

The fact that none of his actions are in any way indicative of terrorist activity is sufficient.

How is whether he is Muslim or not, or gay or not of any relevance to the airline staff?

How would either bit of information be used to prove or disprove he was a terrorist?

The fact that none of his actions are in any way indicative of terrorist activity is sufficient.

That's the point I was making..

I thought the ridiculousness of the hypothetical statement I suggested airline staff should have said (in response to WestTinsley's comment) would have made that obvious.

Edited by Robin-H

Don't be so bloody daft.

You seem to be very rude in your responses. Why is this?

It is difficult to know who to believe in this instance. Both parties have previous for the alleged behaviour (Delta have been in race contraverises before and Sale has behaved poorly in public to film reactions before).

Is this just promotion for his YouTube channel? Or did the plane happen to be full of idiots?

It is difficult to know who to believe in this instance. Both parties have previous for the alleged behaviour (Delta have been in race contraverises before and Sale has behaved poorly in public to film reactions before).

Is this just promotion for his YouTube channel? Or did the plane happen to be full of idiots?

I prefer to think of it as blunt rather than rude - anyway, it was in response to 26b-6's ridiculous suggestion that ''All speech on planes should be monitored incase you're a terrorist.''

When the guy was protesting for being kicked off for speaking in Arabic I didn't see no one saying "no you are being kicked off for something else".

When the guy was protesting for being kicked off for speaking in Arabic I didn't see no one saying "no you are being kicked off for something else".

That means nothing. However, according to sources, he was in fact kicked off for speaking in Arabic, but the language was not the problem. He was deliberately shouting across the plane in Arabic and filming the reactions of other customers. He was asked 3 times to desist and was ejected from the plane on the 4th instance.

The source is allegedly a passenger sat two seats away. If this is true I hope delta sue him.