Men removed from flight for speaking in Arabic

It's becoming more popular. There are many nationals that are of Arabic decent that are playing pranks like throwing back packs in to people sitting down and doing other terrorist 'pranks' I think it's the least funny thing I've seen in a while, I love a good prank video but making people genuinely fear for their lives is ridiculous, and not even almost funny. Specially with such tension lately.

I've always wondered how they would react if I followed one of the pranksters home, broke in and held one of them and their family hostage, at gun point. Right as the 'prankster' begs for his life I would say ''Haha the cameras there, look it's just a Youtube prank, dude I had you, anyway like and subscribe''

I wonder if they would continue throwing fake bombs in to crowds after.

Another case where it would be useful to hear the other side of the story. He was playing music loudly from his phone, and according to the driver had a bad attitude. Maybe he was kicked off for playing the Koran, but again, there is probably more to the story than meets the eye.

Having said that, nobody is denying that some people in this country are racist or islamaphobic and I'm sure you can find some genuine and shocking examples. Not sure how it would elucidate the matter of the YouTuber on the plane tho.

It was my understanding that Phones had to be switched off on a plane has that changed?

Where have you been? The FAA back in 2013 have said that airlines can allow passengers to use personal electronics for the entirety of their flights.

if of course true.

2 people kicked off a plane flight because some dared speak to his mum in arabic

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38395185

the terrorists have indeed won, people are scared of people talking in "funny" languages

Do we know what they were talking about in Arabic?

Maybe they were removed for what they were saying, rather than the fact that they were saying it in Arabic?

I saw the footage on FB the other day; and yeah, *if* they were thrown off *just* because of the language spoken; that's terrible. Thing is, we don't know that. Certainly from the footage I saw; you didn't see the before (including any offensive or inappropriate remarks that may have been made in Arabic) or the after.