Men removed from flight for speaking in Arabic

Is the fact that he is not Muslim and gay something that the airline staff would know? Should they have said to the person worried that he was a terrorist 'he can't possibly be a terrorist ma'am, he's not Muslim, and he's gay'?
I was making a point. How do We know why they kicked him off..

It's not the 1st time anyone was kicked off a u.s. plane for being Arabic or muslim.. due to complaints from crazed or bigoted passengers

That's the point I was making..

I thought the ridiculousness of the hypothetical statement I suggested airline staff should have said (in response to WestTinsley's comment) would have made that obvious.

I don't think you got what he meant

When the guy was protesting for being kicked off for speaking in Arabic I didn't see no one saying "no you are being kicked off for something else".
exactly. it was racial and/or religious profiling

It's not the 1st time anyone was kicked off a u.s. plane for being Arabic or muslim.. due to complaints from crazed or bigoted passengers

I don't think you got what he meant

I don't see any evidence of that.

You do know he antagonises people and films their reaction for a living right? Eye witnesses have come forward and said they heard him talking with his friends and shouting across the plane in Arabic. Why do you think he specifically shouted in Arabic?

This is quite obviously just a stunt for YouTube.