Is it time Britain had a referendum on the Monarchy

Keep the Monarchy  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Keep the Monarchy

• NO
    • Yes

You'd have to question mine sometimes .... standing on the terraces in all weathers, hoping that the silly <removed> can pick out another blue shirt :o

Don't worry, I didn't take it personally cos I know it wasn't intended that way :)

S xx

I did reply to you, but seems my reply was considered inappropriate and removed. Don't know why. BD

I did reply to you, but seems my reply was considered inappropriate and removed. Don't know why. BD

Hey BD, no worries. I didn't find anything you said inappropriate at all. Takes all of us to make this amazing world :)

S x

---------- Post added 23-12-2016 at 11:52 ----------

Hey BD, no worries. I didn't find anything you said inappropriate at all. Takes all of us to make this amazing world :)

S x

They do keep removing my swear words though. I do find that a good sweary word can often add emphasis to a post .......... :P

S x

---------- Post added 23-12-2016 at 11:52 ----------

They do keep removing my swear words though. I do find that a good sweary word can often add emphasis to a post .......... :P

Couldn't have lasted 5 mins so maybe you never saw it, related to the fact you support blue shirts and erm i don't. I've been banned before so know what not to say, so surprised.

Couldn't have lasted 5 mins so maybe you never saw it, related to the fact you support blue shirts and erm i don't. I've been banned before so know what not to say, so surprised.

I'm always getting banned. No biggie.

It may not be the blue shirts that you're thinking of ..... :)

And yes, I know we're off topic

S x

In what way are they parasites, when the Monarchy makes a profit for the country from such activities as tourism ?

You give the impression of a vile individual by wishing someone dead.

I think 99.99999% of tourists come here to see the architecture, the changing of the guard, (as near as any one would get to Lizzie) the culture and other "touristy" things. All these tourist items would still be there if we had no Monarchy at all. Surely tourists are not that dim as to think Liz and Phil and the rest of the gang are on show to the surfs of this planet, I think not.

Angel1.

Well said.

---------- Post added 23-12-2016 at 10:10 ----------

What an absolute load of <removed> you speak!!!

I wish to keep the monarchy. I am none of the above so that's just blown your stupid theory right out the water. Pffft!

Are you able to respond to what I wrote .Rather what I didnt

They are nearly all German. I think their real last name should give that away.

As for the monarchy it descends from the Norman conquest nothing to do with the British or us Northerners. You should read up on the monarchy and it's history . They aren't as British as you claim. Nor even the Norman French history of the Monarchic Institution..

Yes, definitely, but mainly because it will pee off the oldies who voted for Brexit.

Yes. Maybe

I suspect those votes fot royals was probably by some with multi accounts ;)

Edited by WestTinsley

No, not right now because we'd lose. Think i'm in the camp of a lot of Republicans in that campaigning for a republic while Elizabeth is a live is almost a total waste of time.

However, surely the Monarchy is going to to run into some serious trouble when the Queen dies.

Charles, is a bit of a fruit loop who seems determined to get across his political points at any given opportunity, a trait that I imagine will get worse once his mother dies, although he does seem committed to being a working royal which is more than can be said for most them.

William, is a 34 year old man who wears beige chinos and a jumper, and frankly looks like he hates every other second of being a royal. Enough said.

I'll leave George alone, But seriously...as the UK gets more diverse and hopefully much more forward looking how can our head of state be a beige old white man? They can't. I'll call her Elizabeth the great as long as she's Elizabeth the last.