Mandatory lessons for trolley usage

We've got to start these but I knock somebody out, but for the hard of thinking here's a quick guide.

1) The steering mechanism, or handle, is at the back. That's where you operate the trolley, NOT FROM THE SIDE LIKE YOU'RE TAKING IT ON A DATE AND FILLING EVERY SINGLE AISLE YOU GO DOWN YOU THOUGHTLESS MORONS.

2) Trollies are for goods only, not your offspring with god knows what on the soles of their shoes.

. . .FILLING EVERY SINGLE AISLE YOU GO DOWN YOU THOUGHTLESS MORONS.

That's to stop you getting past and raiding the bargain bins before they do.

It happens in every supermarket I go in.

Perhaps you and I should shop somewhere more upmarket instead ?

Speaking of which, I popped into the Ecclesall Road Waitrose recently; it was a hugely underwhelming experience. There was nobody under 700 years old at all in the store (except me).

Then I popped into the Aldi round the corner; wow, the low prices are a high price to pay for the loss of my dignity

That's to stop you getting past and raiding the bargain bins before they do.

It happens in every supermarket I go in.

Perhaps you and I should shop somewhere more upmarket instead ?

Speaking of which, I popped into the Ecclesall Road Waitrose recently; it was a hugely underwhelming experience. There was nobody under 700 years old at all in the store (except me).

Then I popped into the Aldi round the corner; wow, the low prices are a high price to pay for the loss of my dignity

The bargain bin raiders I can handle. They are focused, they are motivated and like the SAS they are in and out quickly. It's the ones that waft about, particularly, as mentioned the ones who use the trolley incorrectly.

I get the older shopper problem. I made the mistake of going to boundary mill on a Wednesday afternoon - it was like the walking dead but without the laughs.

I don't mind Aldi, again if you go at night. The old and those who insist on having long conversations blocking everywhere mostly come in the day. Mostly.

We've got to start these but I knock somebody out, but for the hard of thinking here's a quick guide.

1) The steering mechanism, or handle, is at the back. That's where you operate the trolley, NOT FROM THE SIDE LIKE YOU'RE TAKING IT ON A DATE AND FILLING EVERY SINGLE AISLE YOU GO DOWN YOU THOUGHTLESS MORONS.

2) Trollies are for goods only, not your offspring with god knows what on the soles of their shoes.

you forgot and dont 3 of you with trolleys all stop to talk in the junction of 2 aisles so you cant get past on either aisle