Owls Transfer Rumours For Jan 2017

top4718

Not going to be easy moving players out when their on good contracts, would we move ?. If it was possible i would be trying to offload Sougou, Bus, Melo, Matias, Urby, Semedo, Kean and Nuhui. but it,s not going to happen i would not think. We are there challenging and to be honest i would pay what it takes to get Jordon Rhodes whether it be on loan or outright, we lacking goals and although he,s had a lean spell at Middlesborough i would take that gamble. No doubt we could strengthen other positions but i don,t think that it would make the difference to the team that he would. Get Jordon Rhodes.

McManaman could well turn out to be a really good signing , with him complementing

Adam Reach on the opposite wing , giving Wednesday a nice balance out wide, something

that has been lacking over recent years.

The two positions i reckon that needs strengthening are LB and striker positions.

Pudil is not up to the standard required ( this has been quite clear from around the middle

of last season ).

Strikers - - - - well Nuhiu and Joao are not the answer to provide goals to keep Wednesday

at the top end .

An out and out experienced striker is a must ( the previous mentioned pair have had more

than their fair share of chances the last couple of years ) and now is the time to stop

persevering with them.

Jordan Rhodes is the answer ,experienced with goals galore in his boots.

Time for Wednesday to put this makeshift attitude of making do with strikers that can't find

the net week in week out to bed.

JORDAN RHODES.Get him signed up Wednesday.

McManaman could well turn out to be a really good signing , with him complementing

Adam Reach on the opposite wing , giving Wednesday a nice balance out wide, something

that has been lacking over recent years.

The two positions i reckon that needs strengthening are LB and striker positions.

Pudil is not up to the standard required ( this has been quite clear from around the middle

of last season ).

Strikers - - - - well Nuhiu and Joao are not the answer to provide goals to keep Wednesday

at the top end .

An out and out experienced striker is a must ( the previous mentioned pair have had more

than their fair share of chances the last couple of years ) and now is the time to stop

persevering with them.

Jordan Rhodes is the answer ,experienced with goals galore in his boots.

Time for Wednesday to put this makeshift attitude of making do with strikers that can't find

the net week in week out to bed.

JORDAN RHODES.Get him signed up Wednesday.

Have to disagree on a couple of points Southey, the way we have been playing has left Pudil exposed at times, he was much better against Newcastle as the formation suited him.

Forget Rhodes, it's not gonna happen.

Have to disagree on a couple of points Southey, the way we have been playing has left Pudil exposed at times, he was much better against Newcastle as the formation suited him.

Forget Rhodes, it's not gonna happen.

Come on .... forget Newcastle match .... Pudil's been poor much of this season, and this should have been addressed before half the season has gone by.

About Rhodes well he loves to score at Hillsborough , with Joao or Big Dave being given

a starting shirt its like going with 10 men.

Carlos , get a striker who can find the back of the net on a regular basis .....

.... GET JORDAN RHODES.