Owls Transfer Rumours For Jan 2017

top4718

Yes really need to get these hangers on off of the books and it worries me with all the wages that are being paid. Chansiri will hopefully not get bored easily and off load us in a world of poop !

Having seen him at the steering group meetings mate I get the impression he won't, never say never but he seems fully committed.

Apparently Middlesbrough have turned 2 offers down one believed to be from the Owls who offered £9 million

Just seen that on SS it also says when Lansbury signs he will earn £40,000-a-week at Villa Park, while Steve Bruce remains hopeful over deals for Conor Hourihane and Jordan Rhodes.

The game has gone crazy, Villa have spent really big so have Newcastle do the FFP not apply to these clubs? Surely they must be on if not over the limit.

Just seen that on SS it also says when Lansbury signs he will earn £40,000-a-week at Villa Park, while Steve Bruce remains hopeful over deals for Conor Hourihane and Jordan Rhodes.

The game has gone crazy, Villa have spent really big so have Newcastle do the FFP not apply to these clubs? Surely they must be on if not over the limit.

I don't fully understand FFP but does the money they get from the Premier League in parachute payments count towards income?

Over time there'll end up being a two tier Championship with the haves and have nots.

I don't fully understand FFP but does the money they get from the Premier League in parachute payments count towards income?

Over time there'll end up being a two tier Championship with the haves and have nots.

That depends on the ambition or greed of the owners to either spend to get back or cash in their windfall.

---------- Post added 19-01-2017 at 17:26 ----------

Apparently Middlesbrough have turned 2 offers down one believed to be from the Owls who offered £9 million

If true it was a bit pointless if they had already turned £10m from Villa.

That depends on the ambition or greed of the owners to either spend to get back or cash in their windfall.

---------- Post added 19-01-2017 at 17:26 ----------

If true it was a bit pointless if they had already turned £10m from Villa.

It was quoted at £6m upfront with £4m add ons but Middlesbrough want all which is believed to be £10m