Owls Transfer Rumours For Jan 2017

top4718

Well if he wants to really come all he has to say is I will stay till summer and then go. Sounds bad that Barnsley not saying anything, like a fan said will Hourihane play tomorrow? they are not being fair to fans. Apparently Steve Bruce said the boys from Barnsley, so sounds like could be two players they are after signing.

The other player is the full back bree.....no cheese jokes?

Portuguese Midfielder Andrea Sousa being linked to Owls & Swansea, also Rhodes not even in the Middlesbrough squad :suspect:

Yes I noticed Rhodes wasn't in the squad, can't be injured, he doesn't play! Also McCormack was left out of Villa's after falling out with Steve Bruce, maybe something connected here ???

A bit of hourihane magic last night against Leeds . Be a shame if the owls don't get him, one player who stood out in Barnsley defence again was centre back Roberts, one to keep an eye on.

I found it strange that he played with Villa saying the move would be finalised "shortly".

Yes I noticed Rhodes wasn't in the squad, can't be injured, he doesn't play! Also McCormack was left out of Villa's after falling out with Steve Bruce, maybe something connected here ???

Apparently McCormack has not been turning up for training according to this off SS, if that's the case glad he never signed for Wednesday.

Aston Villa boss Steve Bruce insists he will not pick Ross McCormack until the striker's "attitude towards training improves" after he was left out of the 2-2 draw with Preston.

McCormack, a £12million signing from Fulham in the summer, has been linked with a loan move back to Craven Cottage in The Sun but Bruce denies all knowledge of such a deal.

"His failure to turn up for training has happened more than once. Everyone can have an excuse but when it is more than once I will not accept it."

Apparently McCormack has not been turning up for training according to this off SS, if that's the case glad he never signed for Wednesday.

Aston Villa boss Steve Bruce insists he will not pick Ross McCormack until the striker's "attitude towards training improves" after he was left out of the 2-2 draw with Preston.

McCormack, a £12million signing from Fulham in the summer, has been linked with a loan move back to Craven Cottage in The Sun but Bruce denies all knowledge of such a deal.

"His failure to turn up for training has happened more than once. Everyone can have an excuse but when it is more than once I will not accept it."

If it was reported in 'The Sun', then it has to be true ! Eh Ian ?