Owls Transfer Rumours For Jan 2017

top4718

Not sure if we're after Bree or not, but strong rumour is he's been at Villa's training ground earlier today.

I can't say I've ever heard of him until a few days ago, so no great loss there then.

Apparently the Villa media team photographed him in a Villa shirt and put it on Instagram according to RS. If that's right Villa are being rather arrogant as no announcement had been made by either club.

Owls, Qpr, Brentford, Wolves Glasgow Rangers apparently looking at Bristol Rovers 19 goal Matty Taylor who has a £300.000 release clause..

---------- Post added 24-01-2017 at 22:41 ----------

Sky sports Linking Ross McCormack with the Owls.!!

Edited by owl.66

Owls, Qpr, Brentford, Wolves Glasgow Rangers apparently looking at Bristol Rovers 19 goal Matty Taylor who has a £300.000 release clause..

---------- Post added 24-01-2017 at 22:41 ----------

Sky sports Linking Ross McCormack with the Owls.!!

don't know about the other guy but i figured it wouldn't be long before we'd be linked to mccormack, by sounds of it better off without him anyway

Villa are not neighbours that they are bitterly jealous of though Mel. :hihi:

I think most are envious Tops... FF, Hooper, Fletcher, Rhodes, Hutchinson, you've got the best players in the league... no doubt most will be envious.

You can't deny now that you are hot favourites to be promoted. With that squad you really can't not go up... it's ridicules but fair play to your chairman.

:|