Owls Transfer Rumours For Jan 2017

top4718

I think most are envious Tops... FF, Hooper, Fletcher, Rhodes, Hutchinson, you've got the best players in the league... no doubt most will be envious.

You can't deny now that you are hot favourites to be promoted. With that squad you really can't not go up... it's ridicules but fair play to your chairman.

:|

Yes we've got some great players...but "hot favourites to be promoted"..?

Really..?..as pointed out to you in other threads..its not played on paper and currently anyone from 3rd to 13th all will think they've a chance of making the play offs as a minimum ..

I think Wednesday have a good chance of making the top 6 this term...but "hot favourites to be promoted"..??....not really..

Give it a rest will you!

Yes we've got some great players...but "hot favourites to be promoted"..?

Really..?..as pointed out to you in other threads..its not played on paper and currently anyone from 3rd to 13th all will think they've a chance of making the play offs as a minimum ..

I think Wednesday have a good chance of making the top 6 this term...but "hot favourites to be promoted"..??....not really..

it's based on my opinion. You've got an amazing set of players. Would you prefer me to say, not a cat in hells chance!

You'll be promoted this season... foregone conclusion. You've got a ridicules amount of talent - if and when Rhodes signs - which I'm told he will.

it's based on my opinion. You've got an amazing set of players. Would you prefer me to say, not a cat in hells chance!

You'll be promoted this season... foregone conclusion. You've got a ridicules amount of talent - if and when Rhodes signs - which I'm told he will.

I hold my hands up.

You win.

You obviously know how to play people.

I hold my hands up.

You win.

:hihi::hihi:, This is pure class.

If Futures Red said no way are Wednesday going up they would be on his case telling him how wrong he is so he turns the tables and says they WILL go up and they're still on his case telling him how wrong he is.:hihi::hihi:.

Absolute class from Futures Red and goes to show they'll argue about anything he says rightly or wrongly.:hihi:.

I doff my cap to you sir.

Edited by chillax

If Futures Rad said no way are Wednesday go up they would be on his case telling him how wrong he is so he turns the tables and says they WILL go up and they're still on his case telling him how wrong he is.:hihi::hihi:.

Absolute class from Futures Red and goes to show they'll argue about anything he says rightly or wrongly.:hihi:.

If you doff your cap to someone who generally spoils the Forum good luck to you.

Nobody can say just over half way through the season who will and wont go up with any certainty its currently any 3 from 13 with 2 out and out favourites in Newcastle and Brighton.

I hold my hands up.

You win.

If you doff your cap to someone who generally spoils the Forum good luck to you.

Nobody can say just over half way through the season who will and wont go up with any certainty its currently any 3 from 13 with 2 out and out favourites in Newcastle and Brighton.

Come on fellas, in what way am I playing people and in what way am I spoiling the forum? It beggars belief. I'm basing my opinion on what I see.

Sounds like this is a bit of a witch hunt.

I've complimenting your owner, I've complimented your players, I've complimented your guys loyalty as fans... and I'm playing people and spoiling the forum.

I'd hate to be a women that walks up to you tops and compliments you!

If Futures Red said no way are Wednesday going up they would be on his case telling him how wrong he is so he turns the tables and says they WILL go up and they're still on his case telling him how wrong he is.:hihi::hihi:.

You're easily impressed obviously....:rolleyes:

If you are a regular user of this section over the last few months,you will note the said poster has a habit of making rash statements....and Wednesday being hot favourites for promotion is his latest....

Point out to me where Futures Red spoils the forum please.

---------- Post added 26-01-2017 at 16:19 ----------

You're easily impressed obviously....:rolleyes:

If you are a regular user of this section over the last few months,you will note the said poster has a habit of making rash statements....and Wednesday being hot favourites for promotion is his latest....

What I do notice is choose what he puts on here the same people come snapping at his heels.

Edited by chillax