Owls Transfer Rumours For Jan 2017

top4718

it's based on my opinion. You've got an amazing set of players. Would you prefer me to say, not a cat in hells chance!

You'll be promoted this season... foregone conclusion. You've got a ridicules amount of talent - if and when Rhodes signs - which I'm told he will.

As you can see from United's last three games ..nothing is certain in football

If you are so confident Wednesday are guaranteed to go up this year then go and put some money on it....:hihi::hihi:

I hope Wednesday go up but with 20 odd games to play and having seen some very inconsistent performances this season ...you just never know..

---------- Post added 26-01-2017 at 16:23 ----------

Point out to me where Futures Red spoils the forum please.

---------- Post added 26-01-2017 at 16:19 ----------

What I do notice is choose what he puts the same people come snapping at his heels.

Wednesdayites responding to someone posting about Wednesday is not unusual on a Forum about Sheffield Football is it....?

Victor Chandler cuts odds on JR to 1/3, with others at 1/2 and 8/11, and you can get 9/2 Villa. Too late now if your not on.

I think these boookies odds can be smoke without fire Alan as it just means that more people have actually bet on the liklihood not that its any more likely to happen, the more bets placed the lower the odds.

:hihi::hihi:, This is pure class.

If Futures Red said no way are Wednesday going up they would be on his case telling him how wrong he is so he turns the tables and says they WILL go up and they're still on his case telling him how wrong he is.:hihi::hihi:.

Absolute class from Futures Red and goes to show they'll argue about anything he says rightly or wrongly.:hihi:.

I doff my cap to you sir.

Because if FR said there is no way Wednesday would go up this season it would just be as ridiculous a statement as saying we're guaranteed to go up.

But yeah, top class.

I can categorically state now we might go up and have a decent chance. I can also state that there is also a good chance we'll slip out of the top 6 and down the table. That is correct.

Not that we will definitely go up.

Come on fellas, in what way am I playing people and in what way am I spoiling the forum? It beggars belief. I'm basing my opinion on what I see.

Sounds like this is a bit of a witch hunt.

I've complimenting your owner, I've complimented your players, I've complimented your guys loyalty as fans... and I'm playing people and spoiling the forum.

I'd hate to be a women that walks up to you tops and compliments you!

So what happened to 1 step forward, 2 steps back? What was that, 3-4 weeks ago?

If you're not on the wind and genuinely believe we're guaranteed to go up then then there's no point in debating it.

You even say we're guaranteed to go up and your bubble has burst. Mmmm

What I do notice is choose what he puts on here the same people come snapping at his heels.

Yep - I'm one of them cos the same thing is said time after time for a good few weeks. It will change at some point and that will be banged on about for 3-4 weeks and repeat

Because if FR said there is no way Wednesday would go up this season it would just be as ridiculous a statement as saying we're guaranteed to go up.

But yeah, top class.

I can categorically state now we might go up and have a decent chance. I can also state that there is also a good chance we'll slip out of the top 6 and down the table. That is correct.

Not that we will definitely go up.

So what happened to 1 step forward, 2 steps back? What was that, 3-4 weeks ago?

If you're not on the wind and genuinely believe we're guaranteed to go up then then there's no point in debating it.

You even say we're guaranteed to go up and your bubble has burst. Mmmm

Yep - I'm one of them cos the same thing is said time after time for a good few weeks. It will change at some point and that will be banged on about for 3-4 weeks and repeat

My opinion is based on your recent signings, along with Rhodes signing and the alarming inconsistency of the clubs above you.

Our bubble has indeed burst, we've been found out and don't have the massive spending power you guys have got. Your right in saying I said you were taking one step forward, then two steps back and that's because of your recent form. But now you've signed 2 very good players, Rhodes is on his way... you've got a strike force to be proud of and clubs will be envious of you, so on that note... promotion is now cast iron.

Your chairman who I'm starting to admire is stopping at nothing in bringing in world class players - it's going to happen for you lot this season. Forget playoffs, it's automatic promotion.

I think these boookies odds can be smoke without fire Alan as it just means that more people have actually bet on the liklihood not that its any more likely to happen, the more bets placed the lower the odds.

Top you could probably learn me a lot in life,but sorry bookmaking is not one of them. I,ll just say i,m experienced.

Top you could probably learn me a lot in life,but sorry bookmaking is not one of them. I,ll just say i,m experienced.

This morning you could have had as good as 3/1 as they were drifting so there's been a few quid gone on them since then.

Maybe it was the rumour that he was in the Jolly Fryer this afternoon that cause the rush.:hihi::hihi:.