Owls Transfer Rumours For Jan 2017

top4718

I didn't think a common sense question would be somehow.

This thread is totally about "all ifs" by the very nature of it's title.

Whether he will sign and whether we need him are relevant questions, how it will effect the current playing squad is a question for when not if it actually happens.

Whether he will sign and whether we need him are relevant questions, how it will effect the current playing squad is a question for when not if it actually happens.

Well I just thought the purchase of Winnall may have been a bit premature if they intended buying Rhodes maybe someone else has an opinion as you clearly don't have.

I think you just reply for the sake of it sometimes.

Iffy full backs, a lack of cover in central defence and a midfield that doesn't create enough, there are currently 5 teams that have better players.[/quote

I agree with points 1, 2 and 3. I think most Wednesday fans do.

As for 5 teams having better players? ......... I'm not so sure.

They may have had less suspensions, less injuries, weaker oppositions (at the time). There could be, and probably are, a few reasons why we are where we are, but man for man, I'd say we're 2nd in the league.

But we're not.

I'm waiting for Carlos to take the lead off our players, and let them loose.

If he does, and we start firing properly, we should be fine.

I won't hold my breath though...............................

We HAVE to create more chances, and we HAVE to create better chances, and soon.

Hooper, Forestieri, Winnall and Fletch are capable of getting the goals we need.

JR would be a fantastic addition though, and if he didn't bang 'em in, it would just prove that the supply isn't good enough.

Edited by Hotmale 1954