Owls Transfer Rumours For Jan 2017

top4718

Come on .... forget Newcastle match .... Pudil's been poor much of this season, and this should have been addressed before half the season has gone by.

About Rhodes well he loves to score at Hillsborough , with Joao or Big Dave being given

a starting shirt its like going with 10 men.

Carlos , get a striker who can find the back of the net on a regular basis .....

.... GET JORDAN RHODES.

Why forget the Newcastle match? The one game we finally clicked.

Hopefully us AND Pudil will kick on.

Why forget the Newcastle match? The one game we finally clicked.

Hopefully us AND Pudil will kick on.

I mentioned the Newcastle because the formation suited Pudil better and didn't leave him exposed, I think its the tactics that made him look to be not at his best not the player himself.

I mentioned the Newcastle because the formation suited Pudil better and didn't leave him exposed, I think its the tactics that made him look to be not at his best not the player himself.

I agree - my point is/was at Southey who was saying forget the game in relation to Pudol

You don't forget a game where we put in our best performance. And it's no coincidence Pudil had his best of the season.

I agree - my point is/was at Southey who was saying forget the game in relation to Pudol

You don't forget a game where we put in our best performance. And it's no coincidence Pudil had his best of the season.

Sorry mate, my reply was aimed at Southey as well. Newcastle game was awesome from many viewpoints.

---------- Post added 30-12-2016 at 09:17 ----------

Been linked to Charlton defender Morgan Fox.

Sorry mate, my reply was aimed at Southey as well. Newcastle game was awesome from many viewpoints.

---------- Post added 30-12-2016 at 09:17 ----------

Been linked to Charlton defender Morgan Fox.

Didn't Charlton knock that back last window? seem to remember it said Wednesday offered quite a large amount for him but wouldn't sell.

Didn't Charlton knock that back last window? seem to remember it said Wednesday offered quite a large amount for him but wouldn't sell.

well maybe this time they have no choice, maybe he wants to go? being a mid table league one team :P

Charlton are in a mess ,the owners know that the Valley is worth a hundred million as building land .

In two years time when the Valley is no longer protected under a council act then Bingo?????

The supporters are up in arms against the owner.