Owls Transfer Rumours For Jan 2017

top4718

Let them have him I personally think he's overated & will come at a big price at 9/10M :suspect:.

Unleash young Hirsty, seen Ravil Morrison available & go in for Danny Batt..

Still think McCormack will be here on loan???

Ravel Morrison? Jesus.

An awful overrated attitude laden nobody. No thanks.

And hirst is nowhere near ready.

My team to beat Reading 3-1 at Wembley would be.

Westwood

Fox Lees Loovens Reach

Macmanam Jones Hutchinson Forestieri

Rhodes Winnall

Alan, the Owls and Reading are out of the cup competitions, so I suppose there goes Wembley.

LOl i think he means in the playoffs final?

Like I said Mel: 'There goes Wembley' !

---------- Post added 28-01-2017 at 20:02 ----------

LOl i think he means in the playoffs final?

I have an idea for saving money on xxx million on buying a forward who may not produce. Why not play Joe Wildsmith and Cameron Dawson as the front two, with Forestieri. Fletcher and Winnall as the three behind them (the rest can sort themselves out). Providing the first two wear the Owl's outfield shirts and kick the way they are facing-they usually do- and not backwards -they usually don't-, that perhaps could cause confusion or mayhem in opposing defences , something lacking of late !

Edited by stpetre
add

I think Morrison would be a decent signing.

Why isn't young Hirsty ready!?

What do you base that on re Morrison? Someone who has had attitude problems wherever he's been.

And hirst. Have you seen him play? He's a great talent and hopefully has a great future but he's not strong enough yet and has a way to go. He needs a loan spell for experience.

What do you base that on re Morrison? Someone who has had attitude problems wherever he's been.

And hirst. Have you seen him play? He's a great talent and hopefully has a great future but he's not strong enough yet and has a way to go. He needs a loan spell for experience.

Perhaps at Liverpool ? the way they are going.

Edited by stpetre
Add

yeah id agree with Hirst hes nowhere near just yet and a spell in the lower leagues may be his route foreward.

For anyone intested the youth cup tie with chelsea is live on chelseatv so there will be a few streams showing the game on wednesday down at aldershot,young Hirst was rested from the u19s mauling of Hull this week,as were a few others in rediness for this tie

Re Morrison have other players never had attitude problems never been given a chance with other clubs!

Hirst, yes I have but only a couple of times, he has pace gets in good positions & scores goals, you only have look at Owen,Rooney, Rashford, to mention a few that where given a chance at an early age.

But hey oh we all see things differently.

Re Morrison have other players never had attitude problems never been given a chance with other clubs!

Hirst, yes I have but only a couple of times, he has pace gets in good positions & scores goals, you only have look at Owen,Rooney, Rashford, to mention a few that where given a chance at an early age.

But hey oh we all see things differently.

Morrison gained a reputation from 2-3 good games for West Ham, since then he has flattered to deceive and has dropped like the proverbial stone, with a poor attitude and work ethic, it's a no from me!