Owls Transfer Rumours For Jan 2017

top4718

If we've spent very little are in the play off positions then thats very good, being linked means absolutly nothing, the club remain very quiet on their dealings, agents, fans and journo's spread the muck.

Your play off position was achieved before this transfer window and what you have or haven't spent in it has played no part in your present league position.

---------- Post added 31-01-2017 at 15:31 ----------

Maybe you should have just posted all that in the first place instead of the cryptic post ..

Soz boss.

Must try harder.:roll:.

Edited by chillax

Your play off position was achieved before this transfer window and what you have or haven't spent in it has played no part in your present league position.

---------- Post added 31-01-2017 at 15:31 ----------

Soz boss.

Must try harder.:roll:.

So why spend silly money in the transfer window if we've achieved a play off position without doing it.

Remind me where I have said they should spend silly money.

It's not only me who must try harder on here.:roll::hihi:.

Whatever.

I said in an earlier post that we are not desperate for signings and if any happen they are a bonus, we got McManaman and Winnall in and have players capable of a top 6 spot.

Whatever.

I said in an earlier post that we are not desperate for signings and if any happen they are a bonus, we got McManaman and Winnall in and have players capable of a top 6 spot.

You're like a nagging wife pal.

Like I already said Remind me of where I said they should spend silly money.

It wouldn't surprise me if we don't spend anymore now hourahane has gone. We could do with extra quality but if we go with what we have then it gives us a fighting chaance of the playoffs at least

Not without goals we won,t, there is a proven goalscorer out there get him.

totally agree we need Rhodes to guarantee promotion ,or I am afraid another play off if

we are lucky,we need a top goal scorer doesn't matter about the cost as its the final piece of the jigsaw .

I do feel the automatics are taken, im, looking for insurance for the play-off, plus that slice of luck.

totally agree we need Rhodes to guarantee promotion ,or I am afraid another play off if

we are lucky,we need a top goal scorer doesn't matter about the cost as its the final piece of the jigsaw .

No chance of automatic with or without Rhodes.

I think its the supply to the forwards that needs attention not the personnel up front.