Owls Transfer Rumours For Jan 2017

top4718

I agree but Patrick Bamford is always on loan, Nottingham Forest, Crystal Palace, Middlesbrough- two years ago with them he was the Championship player of the season (not bad !)- Norwich City and now Burnley, but his parent club is Chelsea, so it would be up to them, if they can remember who he is !

Edited by nikki-red
Add

Tbh can't see it happening, Middlesbrough want £10 Mil

& I personally think he's nowhere near worth that much.:loopy:

neither do i but the clubs don't always see it like that. we do need a striker if we have a chance of going up, personally i'd take bamford over him as it's less risk

neither do i but the clubs don't always see it like that. we do need a striker if we have a chance of going up, personally i'd take bamford over him as it's less risk

Bamford hasn't scored a goal since April 2015.

He hasn't played a lot of games in that time but his promise has certainly dwindled.

How is taking Jordan Rhodes a risk..?....:huh:

To be fair he knows where the net is, you can't deny his goal scoring record. I'd only be concerned that you've got too many strikers who'd get a bit arsed off at not playing.

Edited by Futures Red