Arctic Monkeys In Sheffield, Anyone seen any?

. . . their music sounds rubbish. . .

I've not seen them so can't comment on their looks but I have heard them and would agree their music sound rubbish.

However I believe they did successfully break into the American market so they should be famous worldwide (can't confirm though)

Im not exactly a fan of them but I think MF needs to do a bit of reading up.

38 awards won including an Ivor Novello and a Mercury Price. Plus 3 Grammy Nominations.

Hardly "within the confines of Sheffield" are they.

As for calling Hendos vile. tut tut tut. That's feightin' talk round ere!!

I've not seen them so can't comment on their looks but I have heard them and would agree their music sound rubbish.

However I believe they did successfully break into the American market so they should be famous worldwide (can't confirm though)

Their net worth is huge, I saw a tv show recently where they said the lead singer was worth about 20 million quid so yes I guess pretty successful.

---------- Post added 27-12-2016 at 21:44 ----------

38 awards won including an Ivor Novello and a Mercury Price. Plus 3 Grammy Nominations.

Eyup ECCOnoob, I'm a lover not a feighter, well at least in my own head that is.

---------- Post added 27-12-2016 at 21:45 ----------

Blame the Makers Mark ;)

They need to be grateful to the black keys that's the only reason they had any success in the USA

Guest makapaka

How could someone not know what the artic monkeys look like in this day and age - must walk around with their eyes closed.

---------- Post added 28-12-2016 at 10:24 ----------

They need to be grateful to the black keys that's the only reason they had any success in the USA

Why's that then?