Grave Yard in Hillsborough

Hi, I'm a journalism student at the university and I have Hillsborough find some stories. I'm interested in tha grave yard behind the dog track where all that waste land is. Does anyone know anything interesting about it?

If not then if you can think of any other news/ stories about anything weird/ wonderful/ sad or annoying then please let me know.

Would greatly appreciate any information. But i can't work this PM thing out so if responses could be posted to the forum that would be great!

Thanks

Kate xx

Hi, I'm a journalism student at the university and I have Hillsborough find some stories. I'm interested in tha grave yard behind the dog track where all that waste land is. Does anyone know anything interesting about it?

If not then if you can think of any other news/ stories about anything weird/ wonderful/ sad or annoying then please let me know.

Would greatly appreciate any information. But i can't work this PM thing out so if responses could be posted to the forum that would be great!

Thanks

Kate xx

Click for Friends of Wardsend Cemetery]

Try the repositioned grave stones in the wall at the top of Hillsborough Barracks as well. A Waterloo survivor is there if my memory serves me and is worded in the same way as Thomas Sands gravestone in The General Cemetry, Cemetery Road.

There's also the old grave yard at the top of the Scraithwood estate. Sorry I don't know it's name but there some really old graves in there. Spooky!!!

To get in you either go right to the top of the estate as far as you can go and there is a little walkway, or you can also get in from one of the roads behind bassetts

There's also the old grave yard at the top of the Scraithwood estate. Sorry I don't know it's name but there some really old graves in there. Spooky!!!

To get in you either go right to the top of the estate as far as you can go and there is a little walkway, or you can also get in from one of the roads behind bassetts

That is the Wards end cemetery the one behind the dog track.

Archived