Selenite Crystal

Can anyone recommend a local supplier of selenite crystal? I hear it's supposed to work as a sleep aid and, after weeks of unsettled sleep where lavender oil just aint cutting it, I'm willing to try anything!!

If you really want to sleep better you'd be better off using something that has an effect.

Placing a crystal in your room has no more power to help you sleep than a cuddly toy does.

Have you tried settling yourself a good hour before? Hot chocolate, comfy clothes and a book?

Can anyone recommend a local supplier of selenite crystal? I hear it's supposed to work as a sleep aid and, after weeks of unsettled sleep where lavender oil just aint cutting it, I'm willing to try anything!!

Selenite's rubbish compared to unicorn spittle. I get mine in 9¾ oz amulets direct from Hogwarts. :thumbsup:

How is placing a lump of mineral in your room going to help you sleep? I would be very interested to hear how you think it would work..

Something that might actually be helpful is making sure you don't use electronics giving off blue light before you go to bed, as that can disrupt your circadian rhythm.

How is placing a lump of mineral in your room going to help you sleep? I would be very interested to hear how you think it would work..

you hit the patient on the head with it!

though more seriously, if the op has tried things like lavender oil which might work then it suggests they need to review their life for stimulants such as caffeine and things like stress.

you hit the patient on the head with it!

though more seriously, if the op has tried things like lavender oil which might work then it suggests they need to review their life for stimulants such as caffeine and things like stress.

:huh:

If the OP has trouble going to sleep they could always spend a few minutes reading some of the threads on here before bedtime...

... it seems to work for me! :nod:

There is an old saying "Don't knock it until you've tried it."

Try Airy Fairy on London Rd. There was also a place in Meadowhall on Market St not sure what it was called or if it is still there.

Just had a quick look and it is on the meadowhall map Cleopatra.

Edited by Margarita Ma