Selenite Crystal

and there's another old saying : "Don't be a total idiot"

because if you believe a lump of gypsum is going to help you sleep better you need your bloody head examined!!!

Surprisingly, gypsum can be quite efficacious as an aid for inducing sleep.

Simply bung a few lumps of it in an old sock and cosh yourself over the head with it. Too hard though, and less desired higher levels of sleep can occur, such as coma or terminal.

Always test the procedure out on someone else first 'til you become proficient in the dosage.

Quick. Click here. The selenite sphere is in the sale.

Total bargain.

Being serious for a minute, how are the people making such claims on the website you posted allowed to do that.. I think this section is particularly disgusting.

"This beautiful crystal is a great companion if you are using crystals to help in healing cancer. Selenite brings it’s [sIC] light to the area of blocked energy (which is all cancer is on an energetic level) and helps to break it up. Keep a piece against your skin whenever you can (in the bra is a great one for breast cancer)."

I know they have some stupid disclaimer and small print at the bottom where they say that not everybody is 'receptive' to the 'mystical' powers of crystals or some such nonsense, and if you have a medical condition you should consult your doctor, but I don't think that is good enough.

The people behind this website should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves. Disgusting.

Being serious for a minute, how are the people making such claims on the website you posted allowed to do that.. I think this section is particularly disgusting.

"This beautiful crystal is a great companion if you are using crystals to help in healing cancer. Selenite brings it’s [sIC] light to the area of blocked energy (which is all cancer is on an energetic level) and helps to break it up. Keep a piece against your skin whenever you can (in the bra is a great one for breast cancer)."

I know they have some stupid disclaimer and small print at the bottom where they say that not everybody is 'receptive' to the 'mystical' powers of crystals or some such nonsense, and if you have a medical condition you should consult your doctor, but I don't think that is good enough.

The people behind this website should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves. Disgusting.

There are thousands of similar websites, peddling woo to the desparate, the gullible and the uninformed.

In my opinion, the owners of the sites should be lined up against a wall to experience the vibrational frequency of selenite first hand. At high speed.

Edited by sibon

Surprisingly, gypsum can be quite efficacious as an aid for inducing sleep.

Simply bung a few lumps of it in an old sock and cosh yourself over the head with it. Too hard though, and less desired higher levels of sleep can occur, such as coma or terminal.

Always test the procedure out on someone else first 'til you become proficient in the dosage.

Heeeeheeee!

Top post!:clap: