Selenite Crystal

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Brilliant avatar! :thumbsup:

Thanks Bloke. :D

---------- Post added 01-01-2017 at 20:45 ----------

I would've thought a caber would be the top post so far as you're concerned Mr.McWoods :P. But, a very top avatar to you! (and happy New year) :partyhat:

Same to you Alcoblog.

Right, lets run riot. You go that way, i'll go this way and Mr Bloke can organise all the logistical stuff.:huh:

and another one

You can't educate pork.

Clearly, but I at least I had a shot at it.

This is the only way it's going to help anyone sleep, why don't you give it a shot??

Simply bung a few lumps of it in an old sock and cosh yourself over the head with it.

---------- Post added 01-01-2017 at 21:21 ----------

Being serious for a minute, how are the people making such claims on the website you posted allowed to do that.. I think this section is particularly disgusting.

"This beautiful crystal is a great companion if you are using crystals to help in healing cancer. Selenite brings it’s [sIC] light to the area of blocked energy (which is all cancer is on an energetic level) and helps to break it up. Keep a piece against your skin whenever you can (in the bra is a great one for breast cancer)."

Anyone can write any old kinda rubbish on the internet.

(just look at this place)

Thanks Bloke. :D

---------- Post added 01-01-2017 at 20:45 ----------

Same to you Alcoblog.

Right, lets run riot. You go that way, i'll go this way and Mr Bloke can organise all the logistical stuff.:huh:

It'll have to wait 'til Sherlock's finished. :(

There is an old saying "Don't knock it until you've tried it."

Try Airy Fairy on London Rd. There was also a place in Meadowhall on Market St not sure what it was called or if it is still there.

Just had a quick look and it is on the meadowhall map Cleopatra.

I'll remember to try some crack then, next time I can't sleep.

---------- Post added 02-01-2017 at 14:35 ----------

and another one

You can't educate pork.

Are you saying you could actually "educate" some of us about the miraculous effects of such minerals?