Quarterly gas bill question ..

A quarterly bill for the sun would only be an eightherly really.

Don't forget that the sun goes out every night, thus saving 50% on its gas bill.

A quarterly bill for the sun would only be an eightherly really.

Don't forget that the sun goes out every night, thus saving 50% on its gas bill.

To be honest, I've thought through this line of thinking myself. If the Sun was to come out at night instead of the daytime, it'd be off peak, saving even more.

To be honest, I've thought through this line of thinking myself. If the Sun was to come out at night instead of the daytime, it'd be off peak, saving even more.

Only if it had Economy 7. Can the Sun use USwitch?

Don't forget about the drastically reduced sunlight hours in the winter, prices will be much lower then because obviously it's not running as long.

No.

Power used will be the same. British Gas will still want their pound of flesh regardless of how much Earth chooses to capture.

---------- Post added 03-01-2017 at 21:29 ----------

3.8 x 10^23 kilowatts per hour

1 quarter ... 3.8 x 10^23 x 24 x 90 kilowatt hours

Now ... If you will just give me the postcode of "The Sun", we'll be able to give you a quote.

Edited by cgksheff