Advice about using nicotine patches

E cigs.. are very popular at the moment, everywhere you go people seemed to be on them. iv"e smoked 50 odd years, tried everything to stop, nothing worked..

so i thought i would try E cigs, its now 6months without a fag, i honestly can"t believe it... i know everyone is different, but they seem to have done the trick for me.. good luck, its a disgusting habit (and expensive)

I've been using e-cigs for well over 3 years and haven't smoked in all that time. It really is life changing, I'm spending a fraction of the money, my clothes don't smell and I don't have to go outside in the cold and wet any more. I'm completely addicted to the e-cigs of course but that's a battle for the future.

my dad tried to give up smoking with aids with out sucssess, how ever when he got is fist grand child he just stopped smoking. However he had tried alot of thing patches werent out then, but capsuelss were. We had a dog who got hold of the capsuals and ate the lot, it never smoked after so i guess they worked, lol.

you don"t smoke a kipper... you smoke a herring to make the kipper.

Thanks Padders.

My life has meaning, now you put me right.

You could smoke a kipper actually. Just set it alight.

---------- Post added 04-01-2017 at 07:21 ----------

my dad tried to give up smoking with aids with out sucssess, how ever when he got is fist grand child he just stopped smoking. However he had tried alot of thing patches werent out then, but capsuelss were. We had a dog who got hold of the capsuals and ate the lot, it never smoked after so i guess they worked, lol.

The dog stopped smoking after eating capsules?:huh: