Catching criminals by them having to prove where they got their money

I am totally at a loss to understand why on earth you would choose to exclude yourself from huge aspects of the modern world, let alone basic security by refusing to have even a basic bank account.

The lengths you must have to go to just to do simple things such as pay bills and transfer funds arounds must be tedious. It must be nearly a decade since I had any reason to step into a physical bank branch for anything.

Not everyone trusts banks for many various reasons . IV been though an time when I didn't have an bank account did life become impossible - no , bills got paid without out issue and purchases had an plus point I could negotiate an price.

If you truly do track all other income then you are in the honest minority.

I pay enough tax to feed and clothe 3 or 4 families. I don't want to pay any more.

An account sees what you want him to see. I play poker a lot, so we just pretend I win ore than I do.

Yes. If I paid you a tenner to give me a lift to ASDA, would you really declare it at the end of the tax year?

It's better than stealing from the NHS.

Look I pay more tax than most. I honestly feel that the only people who can criticise are those who pay more than me.

I pay a lot more tax than you. I'm allowed to criticise then yes?

Not everyone trusts banks for many various reasons . IV been though an time when I didn't have an bank account did life become impossible - no , bills got paid without out issue and purchases had an plus point I could negotiate an price.

I'm pretty sure that having a bank account doesn't stop you haggling on the price of something...

So a guy goes to buy a £50k Beamer from sytners in cash he has withdrawn from his own business and they're going to call the police and accountants to investigate whether he is actually a crook and is laundering bad money through his business......do me a favour.

Take that amount of money into a BMW dealer and they will politely refuse to serve you. Not the sort of people they want.

They expect you to stick it on a platinum AMEX card instead. That way theres an audit trail.

---------- Post added 06-01-2017 at 23:31 ----------

An account sees what you want him to see. I play poker a lot, so we just pretend I win ore than I do.

Missing letters - hiya MrSmith..:)

Take that amount of money into a BMW dealer and they will politely refuse to serve you. Not the sort of people they want.

They expect you to stick it on a platinum AMEX card instead. That way theres an audit trail.

Lets not forget that many businesses have limits on the amount of cash they accept in payment anyway.

Those that do accept high amounts have special registration to complete as part of the Money Laundering Regulations 2007 with a list of check and ongoing due dilligence as long as your arm.

You are stealing from the NHS, and every other public service.

You honestly think it's okay to steal from the state, well, I hope you get caught.

I am not stealing at all. Check the definition.

I pay a lot more tax than you. I'm allowed to criticise then yes?

Well then yes you absolutely are. I would also like to thank you for the incredible contribution you make to this country.

I am not stealing at all. Check the definition.

Well then yes you absolutely are. I would also like to thank you for the incredible contribution you make to this country.

People don't need to be thanked for following the law. People who don't follow it should be punished.