Catching criminals by them having to prove where they got their money

People don't need to be thanked for following the law. People who don't follow it should be punished.

No but they should be thanked for their hard work and contribution towards society. Without people like you, there would be no NHS, no social security, police force etc.

We may disagree in terms of our world outlook, but I really do respect you Mr. H.

No but they should be thanked for their hard work and contribution towards society. Without people like you, there would be no NHS, no social security, police force etc.

We may disagree in terms of our world outlook, but I really do respect you Mr. H.

I'm just exactly the same as every other law abiding citizen in the country, which the vast majority (thankfully) are.

I'm just exactly the same as every other law abiding citizen in the country, which the vast majority (thankfully) are.

No you aren't, you contribute a huge amount. You are also modest about it too, which actually makes me like you even more.

You have the right to remain silent so silence implies nothing. Remaining silent, despite what any caution may imply, is not prejudicial at trial. Its used as a trick to try and make you incriminate yourself as the second part of the caution actually contradicts the first part.

I think that you will find that is wrong, in UK law.

I am not stealing at all. Check the definition.

I'd love to see you use that argument with HMRC. Although I don't believe that you have a 100k+ salary or that you earn 35 or 50 k a year through selling stuff and gambling.

I'd love to see you use that argument with HMRC. Although I don't believe that you have a 100k+ salary or that you earn 35 or 50 k a year through selling stuff and gambling.

He or she may be selling drugs as a side line......