Fort Lauderdale shooting

News is emerging of a shooting in the airport, multiple deaths. Tragic news.

Has Islamic terrorism reared it's ugly head again? I guess that's what everyone is thinking.

The fact, that the incident happened at a busy airport, does make reasonable people think, it could have been a Muslim terrorist attack, in this day and age.

I think most reasonable people, suspected the Berlin lorry incident, was an act of Muslim terrorism, when the News first broke.

The fact, that the incident happened at a busy airport, does make reasonable people think, it could have been a Muslim terrorist attack, in this day and age.

I think most reasonable people, suspected the Berlin lorry incident, was an act of Muslim terrorism, when the News first broke.

"Reasonable" people do not automatically think anything of the sort, reasonable people wait till they have more information. Are you a reasonable person?

"Reasonable" people do not automatically think anything of the sort, reasonable people wait till they have more information. Are you a reasonable person?

If you fail to earn from the past you are condemned to repeat it.

It is normal to look to similar events in the past for an insight into what has happened. I am confident that people had to guess the belief system (or motivation) of the attacker, most people would have said Islam.

This is because, at the present time in history, Muslims are disproportionately killing more people through terror. Had this been in 1980s Britain, most would have assumed it was the IRA.

I live in the real World and believe I am a reasonable person. You cannot seriously believe, that people don't think about terrorism, when News breaks about incidents, such as what happened in Florida yesterday?

I live in the real World and believe I am a reasonable person. You cannot seriously believe, that people don't think about terrorism, when News breaks about incidents, such as what happened in Florida yesterday?

Of course they do, but do they automatically assume Muslim? Suggesting I don't live in the real world? Why, because I question your opinion?

If you fail to earn from the past you are condemned to repeat it.

It is normal to look to similar events in the past for an insight into what has happened. I am confident that people had to guess the belief system (or motivation) of the attacker, most people would have said Islam.

This is because, at the present time in history, Muslims are disproportionately killing more people through terror. Had this been in 1980s Britain, most would have assumed it was the IRA.

If you make assumptions and leap to conclusions then you're just demonstrating prejudice.

Of course they do, but do they automatically assume Muslim? Suggesting I don't live in the real world? Why, because I question your opinion?

Muslim terrorism is the biggest terrorism threat at the moment, so it is logical to 'think' Muslim.

News is emerging of a shooting in the airport, multiple deaths. Tragic news.

Has Islamic terrorism reared it's ugly head again? I guess that's what everyone is thinking.[/QUOTe] Sad news.

Shootings in the US don't make me automatically think of Islamic terrorism though, in a country where more people are shot dead by toddlers than terrorists.