Roys bistro dates at hillsborough and walkley

Roy's Bistro was first opened on South Rd with his partner Clive when they ceased trading there one of the chefs opened a bistro at the corner of leppings lane called Four Lane Ends. One of the chefs later moved to the Rutland Arms at the rear of the old Kennings buildings

It was the best Bistro ever to open in Sheffield the food was outstanding

I often wonder what happened to the Chandelier hanging in the restaurant

tenbob

Roy's Bistro was first opened on South Rd with his partner Clive when they ceased trading there one of the chefs opened a bistro at the corner of leppings lane called Four Lane Ends. One of the chefs later moved to the Rutland Arms at the rear of the old Kennings buildings

tenbob

That's right, it's all coming back to me now.

I enjoyed the bistro on South Road but wasn't too keen about the Four Lanes it was cold and uninviting inside and the food wasn't too good either. After he moved to the Rutland I believe the Four Lanes siezed to be a restaurant anymore.

tenbob

It finished up in the hallway of Roy and Clives house in Wilkinson Street.