Will Trump last his full presidential term ?

Will Trump last his full presidential term ?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Will Trump last his full presidential term ?

• Trump will not last his full term
    • Trump probably won`t last his full term
    • Trump will last his full term
    • Trump will last his full term and get re-elected

As with most people I can remember a lot of USA presidents.

The first one I remember in any detail is Kennedy.

I can not remember anyone of them receiving this amount of disrespect and insults.

The reason for this is that none of them deserved it.

They may have been liars and cheats and downright incompetent, but none of them bragged about it, and went out of their way to prove how useless they were.

How can the Yankees put up with this embarrassment any longer?

It is as if we had Nigel Farage as leader. (I know he is the power behind the throne, but they are trying to deny it)

I can not remember anyone of them receiving this amount of disrespect and insults.

They may have been liars and cheats and downright incompetent, but none of them bragged about it, and went out of their way to prove how useless they were.

How can the Yankees put up with this embarrassment any longer?

It is as if we had Nigel Farage as leader. (I know he is the power behind the throne, but they are trying to deny it)

Righto. You've clearly forgotten how Obama as treated. Or W. Or Clinton who they tried to impeach.

We'll just edit those bots out shall we as they don't support your premise.

Righto. You've clearly forgotten how Obama as treated. Or W. Or Clinton who they tried to impeach.

We'll just edit those bots out shall we as they don't support your premise.

I think the entire world agrees that Bill Clinton was the best USA president since Franklin Roosevelt.

The other were also rans, with perhaps the exception of Kennedy, who never got the chance to show his real worth.

I think the entire world agrees that Bill Clinton was the best USA president since Franklin Roosevelt.

The other were also rans, with perhaps the exception of Kennedy, who never got the chance to show his real worth.

Not even slightly.

For a start you'd get lots of votes for Reagan for winning the cold war.

Now if you're talking about popularity within Europe, that's a different matter.

However we were not discussion the best president, but the most insulted.

Not even slightly.

For a start you'd get lots of votes for Reagan for winning the cold war.

Now if you're talking about popularity within Europe, that's a different matter.

However we were not discussion the best president, but the most insulted.

Actually on current results I would say Gorbachev was the victor in the Cold War.

Russia has a strong leader, and is poised to take control.

The USA has a buffoon, one step away from being certifiable, running a country that, at present , is a laughing stock.

It is only the side show of Farage and May destroying Britain that is giving Trump a stay of execution.

Actually on current results I would say Gorbachev was the victor in the Cold War.

Russia has a strong leader, and is poised to take control.

The USA has a buffoon, one step away from being certifiable, running a country that, at present , is a laughing stock.

It is only the side show of Farage and May destroying Britain that is giving Trump a stay of execution.

Okay. Sure mate. The USSR no longer exists and USA GDP/capita is $53k where as the Russian Federation is at $14.6k; but I guess you can say the USSR won if it makes you happy.

The previous Russian leader was perpetually drunk, so I suppose a corrupt tyrant might be considered a step up.

Do you remember that we were talking about which US president was the most insulted and you said that it was Trump because he deserved it? I then pointed out the insults to W and Obama, plus the insults and impeachment of Clinton. Do you remember that? If not you can just read back through the thread.

Okay. Sure mate. The USSR no longer exists and USA GDP/capita is $53k where as the Russian Federation is at $14.6k; but I guess you can say the USSR won if it makes you happy.

The previous Russian leader was perpetually drunk, so I suppose a corrupt tyrant might be considered a step up.

Do you remember that we were talking about which US president was the most insulted and you said that it was Trump because he deserved it? I then pointed out the insults to W and Obama, plus the insults and impeachment of Clinton. Do you remember that? If not you can just read back through the thread.

Regarding the other presidents, I did not say that at all.

I said none of the others sought it like this man is doing.

Regarding Yeltsin, he was not a leader at all was he?

The poor man was a puppet, much as this buffoon the USA has saddled itself with.

Regarding the other presidents, I did not say that at all.

I said none of the others sought it like this man is doing.

Excuse me?